Pathfinder Hitbox

by BryanFord22

Original Post

Pathfinder Hitbox

★★★ Novice

I've seen some topics like that, but none is from that patch. Pathfinder hitbox is bugged, again. I bought the battle pass, love the game, but this bug sucks!! You HAVE to fix it. Like, FOR NOW! We can't fight against a pathfiinder because we can't hit it!! I shot an entire clip of longbow, and of course, I missed some bullets, but he TANKED the others! I'm sending a clip to you. Please, FIX IT!!

Message 1 of 11 (823 Views)

Re: Pathfinder Hitbox

★ Guide

LOL this has been an issue for three months. Respawn might fix it on the upcoming season pass patch - but they might not...If they don't, just quit the game. That's my plan.

Message 2 of 11 (779 Views)

Dont revert to original pathfinder hitbox

★★★★ Novice

This is an appeal to the most rational part of the developer team's souls.  

It has been bandied about that reverting pathfinders hitbox and giving him the damage reduction passive as compensation would be a good way to go.

It wouldnt.  Giving the damage reduction passive would result in the same number of whines but change the tune from "my bullets go through him" to "pathfinder is too tanky".  Reverting the hitbox without the damage reduction would result in pathinder going back to being played by me and about 6 others.

His hitbox needs to be fixed at the waist and hips.

Ideally - some of the aesthetic artefacts that dont appear in the hitbox should be removed or made much smaller.  Particularly the wire spools on the shoulder and hydraulic tube on his arm.

The fat models are utterly irredeemable if they cant have a separate hitbox assigned to them.  They are simply too different to the slender models.  There is no one size fits all hitbox that will work on both.

Message 3 of 11 (732 Views)

Pathfinder is Pure BS

★ Guide

So sick of lasering pathfinder and only some bullets hitting. He's pure BS and they ruined his hitbox. Thaats why this game is dying because this dev team takes years to acknowledge or even address issues constanly brought by the playerbase. GL but this games dead.

Message 4 of 11 (777 Views)

pathfinder hitbox

★ Novice

this game was my favourite game, until u guys changed the hitbox of pathfinder his hitbox is so broken sometimes u die just because he can dode 20 bullets without moving how on earth is this enjoyable to play 

im just gonna stop playing until some changes are made man this is really sad 

Message 5 of 11 (774 Views)

pathfinder hitreg broken

★★★★ Apprentice

I wanted to make another thread about this because I don’t think the 6 already on front page here is enough. 

I feel like the only reason this hasn’t been fixed yet is because the devs literally don’t know what’s causing it. My theory is that the bullets are hitting him they’re just not doing damage.

Message 6 of 11 (773 Views)

Re: pathfinder hitreg broken

★★ Pro

Its just not that bad, lol.  It needs fixing but seriously all this "you literally cannot hit his head/arms/whatever" is funny.  Watch when its fixed and the complaints never change.

Message 7 of 11 (732 Views)

★★ Guide

His hitbox was beyond broken since the release of this game, it was never even remotely close to being fixed. I suggest not believing it will be fixed in S2 patch as the fix has been promised several patches ago (screenshot posted). Lately it got a little better however its still far away from a correct fix. To me at this point its like believing we will somehow magically get fixed netcode with 60hz servers... Dont believe it will happen. But hey we might get maybe surprised with actual fixes instead of flashy new items in the store to buy.

Message 8 of 11 (715 Views)

★ Guide
@BryanFord22 Yes fix it
Message 9 of 11 (667 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Its beyond broken at this moment in time.  When you hit him with three Mastiff shots and he is still up because half the rounds go right through him, but hit everyone else twice and they go down.  It has been a frustration for the longest time and they are just going to add more legends and just leave this on the back burner.  He is the HARDEST Legend to hit and he can ESCAPE on the drop of a dime.  Everyone who plays him tries to say well Wraith this, wraith that. Her ability takes a few seconds to kick in and people can run just as fast as you when you use it so it is not comparable.  FIX HIM OR TAKE HIM OUT.... It is getting old. 

Message 10 of 11 (605 Views)