Re: Pathfinder "Buff" isn't a buff

by s0apt0ken

Original Post

Pathfinder Grapple Change Results

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Better than nothing?

There is a several second delay while it calculates cooldown.

So:

Spiderman sling = 35+ seconds (nerf)

High Roof grapple = 25 second (buff)

Fail grapple = 10 seconds (buff)

Message 1 of 8 (514 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Pallo420 I haven't tried out his buff but shouldn't Pathfinder mains be happy? They mostly complained about how little Pathfinder can do in a fight and now he has the option to reposition frequently.

Everyone who wasn't a Pathfinder hated how he could escape a bad push or chase down any opponent. He can't do this as easily as he could with the 15 sec grapple.

What's the issue here?

Message 2 of 8 (504 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Zamaha400I agree but they do need to fix the glitch which I sure they are working on

Message 3 of 8 (440 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Zamaha400 im neutral with this buff its not really a buff or a nerf but the glitches and i usually get a 28 second or more cooldown and i feel thats a little long i think itd still be best to just buff it to a 25s cooldown
Message 4 of 8 (430 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Zamaha400 Yeah, I'm a pathfinder main, and I only use his grapple for quick repositioning in a fight. I love this new buff, except weird arm glitch annoying.
Message 5 of 8 (415 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EmeraldGamer7221 No. If you get 28+, then you succeeded in a good grapple. There is a reason they made his cooldown 35 seconds, it was because a good grapple could make you fly across the map. That is worth a 35 second cooldown.
Message 6 of 8 (410 Views)

Re: Pathfinder Grapple Change Results

★ Guide
@Pallo420 it punishes players for being good at grappling. personally I don't think buffing his grapple was the way to go, hes supposed to be a recon legend but now his only recon ability has been given to all recon legends.
Message 7 of 8 (328 Views)

Re: Pathfinder Grapple Change Results

★★★★ Guide

They might as well just make the roof grapple to 20 and the far grapple to 25 which I'm sure everyone would be happy about.

Message 8 of 8 (294 Views)