Re: Only crypto and bloodhound buff?? WTF!

by 031567

Original Post

Only crypto and bloodhound buff?? WTF!

★★ Apprentice

I was really excited for season 4 especially because i thought we were finally getting changes to most of the legends so they become more in line with the broken trio of Path, Wraith and Watson/Gibby but once i saw the patch notes i realize how much of a joke your Legend Balance Team is.

cant believe only crypto and bloodhound got buffs. And the buffs were not even that great.

what about Octane? Pathfinder does everything he does but better.

What about Caustic? He still has one of the lowest pickrates.  The amount of bugs he has is maddening.

what about Mirage? He is arguably the worst legend, his abilities are practically useless 

What about Lifeline?? Gibby practically does everything she does and more.

Are you going to do something to adress path, wraith and watson/gibby pickrates being practically 100% on every tournament????? 

I dont think i can stand another 3 f##king months of the same 3-4 legends in every team while you literally take a whole season to not even fix most of the legends.

You have make this game a complete joke with your incompetence.

Message 1 of 3 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It's not that bad... Only Mirages ult needs a small update... What's wrong with Octane?
Message 2 of 3 (230 Views)

★ Guide
@SubbToPewDiePie Everything is wrong with Octane. I've played Octane since launch. He was Great!!!, but has more Seasons has come, and all the other Legends have gotten buffs. Guess who is the one Legend who hasn't been buffed since launch or really changed at all...... Octane!!!
Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)