Octane rework PLS

by YTman0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Octane rework PLS

★★★★★ Newbie

Now octane is unplayable character in ranked. Most pro players says it is "D" tear char. So id like to rework.

The one thing that i want to offer can change the octane and make them more valuable char in ranked.

Developers should swap the ulti and tactical perk so octane will do things. Well the jumpad could compete rave and pathfinder "q".And steam will be interesting if it will looks more like the bloodhound ulti. Anyway, stim should be reworked: speed boost not so cool thing that i can get by spending my own Hp, so we all know that it sucks and passive perk not help us at all.

So i have an ideas about new stim that should be ulti:

1-spending hp is trash, no matter that it can offer to us. So ulti should give us more hp regenerating while using. 4x-6x based passive i thing.(yes it must be permanent)

2-all slows should drops to zero or 90%. thats good mechanick

3-octane could do 2x faster reloading, or shields recharging or recovering or something else. Anyway its stim so lets do that looks like more  stim.

Whell, he shold jump higher run faster and other... its crazy legend so do them CRAZY.

If Mirage got reworked so help octane pls UwU.

PS. i know that my english isnt exellent, but if you like my idea then help me to bring the idea to developers. :D

PPs please help octane 

Message 1 of 4 (347 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Octane rework PLS

★★★★★ Guide

Octane: That's my idea of ​​how it could possibly be revised. This text will be translated with Google Translate because I don't know English Sorry for possible errors in the text

Its ultimate could be a bit strong, especially in the final battle, but a longer animation when activating the ability and a distinctive sound when activating should be sufficient.

Ultimate ability: (Adrenaline injection) When used, Octane heals his health completely and for 10 seconds he receives a massive speed boost and his life bar changes to green so that his allies know that he is using his ulti. After the time is up, Octane will lose health and there will be 1HP left.

Secondary ability: As a secondary ability he gets his jump pad and can actually stay as it is to set the cooldown to 40 seconds

Passive ability: Permanently increased movement speed
Immune to the slowing effect of explosions

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (255 Views)

All Replies

Re: Octane rework PLS

★ Guide

he is terrible

useless passive

underwhelming tactical that is inferior to bangalore's passive

underwhelming and broken ultimate

Message 2 of 4 (285 Views)

Betreff: Octane rework PLS

★★★★★ Guide

Octane: That's my idea of ​​how it could possibly be revised. This text will be translated with Google Translate because I don't know English Sorry for possible errors in the text

Its ultimate could be a bit strong, especially in the final battle, but a longer animation when activating the ability and a distinctive sound when activating should be sufficient.

Ultimate ability: (Adrenaline injection) When used, Octane heals his health completely and for 10 seconds he receives a massive speed boost and his life bar changes to green so that his allies know that he is using his ulti. After the time is up, Octane will lose health and there will be 1HP left.

Secondary ability: As a secondary ability he gets his jump pad and can actually stay as it is to set the cooldown to 40 seconds

Passive ability: Permanently increased movement speed
Immune to the slowing effect of explosions

Message 3 of 4 (256 Views)

Re: Octane rework PLS

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Eurlannd @YTman0 

Respawn hate Octane, they've openly admitted it by neglecting him for 5 seasons.

The recent "buff" was garbage.  Double jumping makes the pad WORSE because it ruins tactical placement e.g. above a zip lift.

They may as well remove him from the game.

Message 4 of 4 (254 Views)