Re: Octane is dope

by D3lF250

Original Post

Octane is dope

★★★★★ Novice

good job on octane, please more characters like this. please no more defensive characters they are stupid considering the winners play aggro. caustic is * when he is on ur team. absolutly wreck these bunker campers on the daily. but yeah great job on octane

Message 1 of 5 (280 Views)

★★ Guide

Enjoy the speed advantage character where his one supposed downside is immediately fixed by his passive . . .

Message 2 of 5 (268 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I agree they did a great job he balanced in nicely.

His passive isn't OP it's 1 health ever 2 seconds, meaning after his speed boost is over and he starts regening it takes 20 sec to replace his health. His passive is meaningless in a gunfight. the other drawback to his speed is you are loud AF the entire time you are using it. You can hear an octane coming from WAY off

Message 3 of 5 (256 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

agree. and no it is not "immediately" fixed by his passive

Message 4 of 5 (249 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Octane is my favorite character, not because he is all that great. It's because when ever i see octane it's almost certain that he is 10 miles ahead of his group and easy prey. =)

I like playing him because he is fast but in my opinion he is a useless character like so many others in this game. He doesn't bring much of anything to the group.

Message 5 of 5 (232 Views)