Octane buff from a Octane Main

by SageTheDeer

Original Post

Octane buff from a Octane Main

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

First off. That stim. The 10% sounded nice on paper but in game it still feels as useless as the 30% So heres my Ideas that have to do with my concept for a stim buff for octane.

1. Tactical: Increase sprinting speed by 50% and walking speed by 35%           And second, this is my follow up for octane that I think will make sense and make him more team Viable with implementing his kit into what he does the same way Gibraltar Mirage and Lifeline have.
  2. A UNIQUE REZ: He has a special rez that's really  loud like him and he says a voice line that enemy's can hear like "You dont look so good amigo, try this" and he sticks someone with a stim and heres the catch. They get his speed boost since they just got stuck for the same amount of time AND they take the damage normally inflicted by a stim making them rez with less health making it more of a heart pumping race against death. 
Message 1 of 3 (272 Views)

Re: Octane buff from a Octane Main

★★ Expert
@SageTheDeer I think I heard something about how if they go too fast, it breaks the game.
Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)

Re: Octane buff from a Octane Main

★★★★ Pro
@SageTheDeer 50 PERCENT? Do you think you're flash? This would BREAK octane, 10% is fine, he is still hard to follow if a person uses him correctly and can outrun others except pathfinder/bloodhound.

I can already hear teammates crying octane is across the map from them fighting when they are looting their first house on landing.

I do like your revive idea though.
Message 3 of 3 (192 Views)