Re: Octane - Heal + stim = healing while moving fast

by BirdOfFIRE1212

Original Post

Octane - Heal + stim = healing while moving fast

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hey, is this a Bug or a new Feature to make Octane now a rly good Legend?

If u use a Heal or a shield cell and activating the stim it will remove the slow effect and u can run with 40% while u are healing or repairing your shields....

C´mon Dev´s, remove Lifelines fast Healing and give Octane a Heal and Run op Combo...

Message 1 of 7 (608 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Bronsn I believe it's a bug and the devs are already aware of it and going to address it even though I have never been able to do it myself in the firing range
Message 2 of 7 (588 Views)

★★ Guide

Devs said he can't be slowed while in stim... It seems that they took it seriously.

Message 3 of 7 (564 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@BronsnLifeline doc auto revive downed player and go auto revive second downed player. Just press E 2 times. Lifeline is too OP with this changes. I don't talk about low profile, small body, charge towers and ultimate accelerant lol.

Message 4 of 7 (521 Views)

★★ Pro

Lifeline is really a game changer now. Same for Revenant. Octane is just annoying, but he still won`t find much of a pick in a high ranked gameplay or tournament play.

Message 5 of 7 (517 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Bronsn it's not a bug, it was a buff, and it's in the patch, note these improvements, it also works with the Wattson fence, Supreme of Crypto, Supreme of Gibraltar, Supreme of Bangalore, nothing slows him down anymore, and this ability only works when he stays slow.
Message 6 of 7 (486 Views)

★ Novice

I really want the devs to keep it in the game

Message 7 of 7 (427 Views)