Re: Octane Bunny Skin

by IttleBunn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Octane Bunny Skin

★ Guide

A HUGE SUGGESTION FROM THE OCTANE MAINS OF THE COMMUNITY! Now that word is going around of an Easter event, I think Apex devs should know that Octane mains are BEGGING for a Bunny skin for Octane, if not for Easter then just in general!! Octane's Reindeer skin got a lot of hype, and with the whole backstory of Octane's pet rabbit Navi, the skin would fit him perfectly. Not to mention the jump pads! A bunny skin for Octane would be SO FUN, please add it to the game!! Lots of Octane mains are asking for it, so I'm just here to get the word up there! PLEASE ADD A BUNNY OCTANE SKIN!

Message 1 of 8 (1,443 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice
@031567 Looks like we got that bunny skin after all

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (415 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I'm an octane main, but the least I would want is a bunny skin, the reindeer skin was pretty good for laughs and enjoyment, but that's it just use the Dasher skin on Easter, no need for another ridiculous $20 bunny skin. (Btw I own all, but one legendary skin for Octane)

Message 2 of 8 (1,373 Views)

★ Guide

@031567 Would it have killed you not to post that? I mean really, not helpful at all. Them adding a skin that you don't want doesn't effect you at all, just don't buy it. Many, many people are demanding this skin.

Message 3 of 8 (1,362 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@031567 As an octane main, the thing I want MOST is a bunny skin. The reindeer skin is cute, but it's not cute enough, nor does it fit the bunny theming I've put on my octane banner. We shouldn't need to substitute bunny for reindeer when a bunny skin would be the most fitting thing in the world for octane to have. He has so many ugly skins, there's absolutely a need for a bunny skin, regardless of price. (Btw no one really cares how many octane skins you have) 

Message 4 of 8 (1,047 Views)

★★ Expert
@SorryWeDied I know this topic is old but I agree that I could see Octane or one of the other legends in a Bunny Suit, maybe not Gibralter but like Wattson or even Mirage would be decent in easter themed outfits
Message 5 of 8 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Novice
@031567 Looks like we got that bunny skin after all
Message 6 of 8 (416 Views)

★ Guide
@IttleBunn I never take mine off :')
Message 7 of 8 (404 Views)

Community Manager

Skins take a while to make, but we get there. 

Which other Octane skins do folks want? We have cheetah, deer and spider(?!) but there's plenty scope for more. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 8 (391 Views)