Re: OCTANE BUFF PLEASE

by ADM-REIxSUPREMO

Original Post

OCTANE BUFF PLEASE

★★★ Guide

You nerfed the Octane jumper and I didn't understand the reason for that, I was very sad for that, that I almost stopped playing with him.

Octane deserves an improvement in his supreme ability, or decrease from 1 minute to 30 seconds, please, pay some attention to Octane.

Message 1 of 17 (533 Views)

★★ Expert
@ADM-REIxSUPREMO I think it may have been some kind of bug, because there was no nerf to Octane recently.
Although a jump pad every 30 seconds is kind of op.
Message 2 of 17 (507 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named go to the shooting range and test the Octane jumper, he was nerfed.
Message 3 of 17 (497 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@ADM-REIxSUPREMO It has to be some sort of bug it wouldn't make sense to nerf him.

But they don't plan on buffing him or reworking his abilities as they said he doesn't have a high win rate in trios because he isn't a team player and has been doing well as a duo or solo with getting kills and damage.

And I agree that 30s as a jump pad cool down would be OP. He already has a fast cool-down.
Message 4 of 17 (494 Views)

★★★ Guide
@WraithMain712 did you see how the jump pad is jumping softly?
Message 5 of 17 (491 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ADM-REIxSUPREMO They buffed him for season 7.. not nerf lol. Nothing changed but his heal rate (which was way needed)
Message 6 of 17 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ADM-REIxSUPREMO I think it only appears that way because of the map dynamic
Message 7 of 17 (481 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SolitaryMassacre friend, do you mean I'm a beginner?

I play Apex Legends since launch, I play with Octane since the first season, I have 20,000 kills with him, so I know he was nerfed, and there is no new map, I tested him on the shooting range too, you shouldn't play with Octane to say that, so please contribute with XP.
Message 8 of 17 (476 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ADM-REIxSUPREMO Lmao, what?

Good for you. Show me in the patch notes which update the nerf was? Cause I may have missed it, but I check them with each update and they buffed his jump pad (double jump thingy) then buffed his heal rate. That's all I am aware of in regards to octane recently.
Message 9 of 17 (471 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SolitaryMassacre they didn't put it in the patch notes.

octane has 3 types of jump on the jumppad.

1- normal jump
2- the double jump.
3- I don't know if you knew, but when pressing the jump button on the jumppad, Octane jumped 2 times higher.

now he just jumps normal and double jumps.
Message 10 of 17 (463 Views)