No Octane BP skin?

by 031567

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Octane BP skin?

★ Guide

Almost all the Legends in season 4 got a new skin, and Hammond Robotics just is introduced. So couldn't Octane get a Hammond Robotic skin? For all us Octane mains? I was honestly just expecting for it to happen with all the cyborg and robotic legends.

Message 1 of 11 (870 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Octane BP skin?

★ Apprentice

Apparently you haven’t seen this 

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (762 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@031567 I had to leave my main character (Octane) because of the Respawn. Octane is useless now.
Message 2 of 11 (842 Views)

★ Guide
@Ionzur Totally Agree I have other comments on an octane buff, but no replies. But Yes Octane is the one Legend who hasn't been changed since his release. And it is so hard to compete against the other Legends.
Message 3 of 11 (819 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think what he got is fine. He literally got three legendary skins in a row. With the Fool, Reindeer, and clockwork skins. He's also getting a dive emote so I'm not seeing the problem. If I recall correctly only 6 legends got skins. Lifeline, Crypto, Wraith, Caustic, Wattson, and Pathfinder.

Message 4 of 11 (796 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Not every legend is getting a new battle pass skin each season, in case you didn’t know. Octane has already got 3, season 1, 2 and 3. No need for another one. Give Bangalore one instead. She got only 1 in season 2.

Message 5 of 11 (782 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@JuicyPotat0 Also three legendary skins in the last month or so. Viceroy, Halloween and Christmas....
Message 6 of 11 (773 Views)

★ Apprentice

Apparently you haven’t seen this 

Message 7 of 11 (763 Views)

★ Guide
@JColli92 I have only seen it recently and not when I posted.
know I'm just waiting for it's release.
Message 8 of 11 (712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@JColli92I swear Octane is always the Legend that recieves a Free Skin in almost every event mode ...I have earned so many octane skins from events except the only oddball was I believe the white and gold bloodhound skin back in season 1, also season 2 battlepass had that great jade tiger skin and season 3 bp had the frozen skin so Im not upset its not in the season 4 battlepass but seeing that leaked event skin is awesome I love playing octane 

Message 9 of 11 (679 Views)

★ Guide
@FaIIenAngeI777 Ik I almost have ever skin, but my main concern really that he didn't get one. (Kinda is), but I was totally expecting a Hammond Robotics skin for him. Since they improve upon technology.
I was expecting a Path, and Octane Hammond Robotic skins. That's all.
I enjoy playing Octane as well. (Main), and he is actually better on this map, just wanting to run around in style of Hammond Robotics. ^_^
Message 10 of 11 (653 Views)