Re: New passive ideas for Crypto

by PJBurrows1991

Original Post

★ Guide

The BEST in terms of originality design, is your first idea. I LOVE It, is so unic. Standard smile

Message 11 of 16 (488 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I would really like to see some love for Crypto, any of the below changes would be very much welcomed:

• Increase the drone's in-air speed
  • Decrease time to enter/exit drone view
  • Indicator notifying when an enemy is within 30m of Crypto's body while in drone view (similar to Casper on Battlefield 2042)
  • Let drone have 100 health, since we can't be in the fight physically
  • Cool down reduction for when drone is destroyed
  • Allow the ability to see the mini-map in drone view, this way we can see if our team is moving without us or if the hill is closing on us
  • Spiciest Suggestion: Change passive to allow Crypto to stack Ultimate Accelerants, similar to Watson. The accelerants don't have to grant Ultimate immediately like Watson, but it would be nice to hold more since it takes 3 mins to get EMP.
    • The current Neurolink passive seems to be something all legends with vision abilities have, as their entire team can see their scans.
Message 12 of 16 (429 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@SERPENT_DESCEND Definitely the Hiding Expert passive
Message 13 of 16 (389 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SERPENT_DESCEND I have two passive ideas I would like to see. The first passive is, enemies in Cryptos view appear on your team mates screen, just like the drone.
Secondly, I think while he is in his drone he should go invisible, however his green screen will still be visible, and enemies will be able to hear him moving the drone controller if they are close enough.

This has been mentioned a few times, but he should also be able to throw his drone to a location which then floats about 10 metres in the air. This way Crypto can still push with his team mates.
Message 14 of 16 (276 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

One of the problems is getting 3rd partied well looking through the drone.i suggest a turret that shoots anyone who comes near Crypto for low damage similar to trap damage and as soon as the turret shoots Crypto drops out of drone view back to first person.

Message 15 of 16 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

One more thing players needs slow down a little if you are playing with a Crypto. Mark the enemy and don't engage let the drone get in position or at least in the air. So many times people just run into fights get knocked the expect magic. 

Message 16 of 16 (265 Views)