New legend idea

by EXEB23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New legend idea

★★ Apprentice

Passive: need ideas for I passive that benefits the team in a way 

Tactical: He can take damage and deal it back by 1.5 so if he's hit with 20 damage he can deal back 30. If he gets hit like 120 he can deal back 180. But it has to be the same enemy this might be a little op idk what you guys think. This kinda promotes team work cause if it's a 1v1 your screwed instead you the player is likely to panicked if there are a attacking at once 

Ultimate:he can set down a clone in a certain spot so when he's about to die he switches places with the clone Wich saves him. And he gets to heal. Bit if the clone is found it can be destroyed. It can only be used in a certain distance.

Message 1 of 3 (516 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New legend idea

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Tactical: very over powered. Would require very little effort to punish players that land their shots. I'd alter it so instead of a full body effect, they produce a vortex shield (like Ion's from TF2). The shield is only active from the front of the players body, which captures any bullets shot at the shield. When the shield is deactivated, it repels the absorbs shots in the direction the player is aiming as a short range morewide area blast which knocks back enemies. The more damage the shield absorbs, the more damage and knckback the  blast does. The shield is only active for a limited time. Absorbing too much damage before manually deactivating the shield will break the shield and the blast effect will not initiate. The player moves significantly slower while it's active.

Ultimate: I feel like it's too similar to Wraiths ultimate, only single use and teammates can't use it. I've got no ideas for it's change atm but could include the team-play aspect.

Passive: something to work with my tactical suggestion. Absorbed shots may replenish your weapons magazines. (i.e. works if your loadout includes a light ammo weapon and you're absorbing light ammo shots)

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (445 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Tactical: very over powered. Would require very little effort to punish players that land their shots. I'd alter it so instead of a full body effect, they produce a vortex shield (like Ion's from TF2). The shield is only active from the front of the players body, which captures any bullets shot at the shield. When the shield is deactivated, it repels the absorbs shots in the direction the player is aiming as a short range morewide area blast which knocks back enemies. The more damage the shield absorbs, the more damage and knckback the  blast does. The shield is only active for a limited time. Absorbing too much damage before manually deactivating the shield will break the shield and the blast effect will not initiate. The player moves significantly slower while it's active.

Ultimate: I feel like it's too similar to Wraiths ultimate, only single use and teammates can't use it. I've got no ideas for it's change atm but could include the team-play aspect.

Passive: something to work with my tactical suggestion. Absorbed shots may replenish your weapons magazines. (i.e. works if your loadout includes a light ammo weapon and you're absorbing light ammo shots)

Message 2 of 3 (446 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The character is more of a run and gun type so if he does get injured he can escape without being followed giving him enough time to do what he needs to that's why. Its Its a difference from wraith. Adding team use would also mean the enemies would be able to use it.

Passive could be reloading an extra magazine when your health hits a certain point allowing you to continue shooting. Idk if that's too op

Message 3 of 3 (394 Views)