Re: New Unneeded Wraith nerf

by Warz0ne_Legends

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Now wraith has a kunai for a heirloom but doesn’t run like a ninja... Thanks for ruining the way I look at my character and the way everyone sees wraith Respawn thanks a lot! 😭

Message 11 of 50 (399 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exactly their reason for hefting her is because her win percentage remains high after they keep nerfing her and it’s because people live to play wraith and think she is cool and now they just made me not like my Legit Day 1 of release character.  

Message 12 of 50 (398 Views)

★★★★ Novice

“unhittable Movements” but I can 1 mag a Wraith with a 45 no extended. it’s the opposing Players against wraith not wraith as a character just because everyone doesn’t have good aim doesn’t mean you have to make her easier to hit 

Message 13 of 50 (396 Views)

Couldn't you just make Wraith a bit taller instead?!?!?

★★★ Pro

Taking away a cool animation, maybe one of the best in FPS games in the name of balance. Revert it plz, don't screw your game and gamers. They were any other ways to fix the hitbox, you picked the dumbest option. 

Message 14 of 50 (324 Views)

★★ Guide
@VeGaPrO666 stop crying, she is still OP, naruto girl)
Message 15 of 50 (348 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you think she is op you need to get good

Message 16 of 50 (345 Views)

★★ Novice
@VeGaPrO666 They made her abiillities prettymuch useless , if u ever use Q in fight ur dead 1.5 sec is just too much , now they made her like a * dumb kid running around. Yeah we still see her in first person but whatever they do to her its not gonna change the pick rate...... people main wraith just like they main other legends. unless u remove her altogether ur not gonna see the numbers drop. STOP RUINING OUR EXPERIENCE , THIS ISNT THE ONLY GAME OUT THERE.
Message 17 of 50 (334 Views)

★★ Novice
@s0apt0ken just admit the fact u cant aim and stop eating * here.
Message 18 of 50 (333 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EDN_Disconnect You’re absolutely right! It’s not the legend that creates the stats! It’s the player base! Wraith dominates because her players dominate! They’re punishing us wraith mains for being good at the game just because we’re the top players in apex and they can’t handle that some players are better than others. They want it to be fair so they try to make it harder for the better players to do well, which takes away from the integrity of the game and the ability to have a higher level of skill in apex. They’re not nerfing wraith, they’re just simply trying to make the best players in apex get worse 😂
Message 19 of 50 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Warz0ne_Legends Is Wraith op? Or are we as players just better? Look into it. Wraith isn’t making the stats, it’s us as players.

Maybe just get better instead of complaining that she’s op. Because we’re not leaving, so take this little handicap as a boost and do your best to beat us, but when I see you in a lobby someday.... I’ll be wraith, no matter how nerfed she’s gotten (9 straight nerfs and 1 rework, more than any other legend combined in the history of apex) and I’ll dominate that lobby.

The truth is respawn can’t handle that people who play wraith are just better at apex than the rest of the population, so they try to nerf the character to cause devoted players to either change mains or to allow for other, worse players, not legends, players to catch up.

They punish winning. If pathfinder players were the best they’d get nerf after nerf too, caustic just the same, lifeline, any other character, if the players played the game better, won more, got more kills and a lot of them did so on a specific legend you’d see more nerfs to that specific legend.

For example, if pathfinder dominated, it wouldn’t be the legend who did, it’s the players behind the legend. They’d be the best players at the time. At the end of the day this is an FPS game, and abilities only help to a certain extent. The better player will do better on a character that’s not their main than the worse player on their main. Take all the abilities away and you just have a movement and positioning based FPS battle royale game. If the best players choose a specific legend, why punish them for their choice?

The more wraith players win, the more we dominate, the more respawn nerfs our main, and it’s the same for every other legend. At its core, apex punishes those who do well, they punish the players who win, who play competitively, and who do the right things to succeed. And nothing shows the facts in that statement more than the 9 straight nerfs wraith has received because of in the devs own words, her dominance.
Message 20 of 50 (314 Views)