Re: New Legend Idea!!!!

by Sir_Named

Original Post

New Legend Idea!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Okay. So hear me out. We have a lot of different legends from a lot of different ethnic and cultural backgrounds. So how about we go for a Native American.

We have a:

Nordic Tracker

Pacific Islander brawler

Jamaican medic

A robot

Caucasian ninja

African American soldier

Caucasian scientist

Caucasian trickster

Hispanic..... fast guy?

German electrical

Oriental Hacker

Grim reaper.....

How about a Native American hunter?!

Make him aged with that deep Native voice and quips to go with Native culture. If I were to pick a certain tribe I would go with the Navajo. I am Native American btw. I understand alot about the cultures. Basic braided hair for his general skin. Then when you get to the epic skins you can add some pelts for a couple of them and maybe a headdress for the others. But how is his abilities going to work? I'm glad you asked.

Passive: Carry three guns, but the gun in the third gun slot cannot be equipped with any sights, mags, etc.

Tactical: Drop one stack of every type of ammo in the game. Cooldown 45 sec

Ultimate: Stride through the battlefield at 10 meters per step and have a lock on ability(much like the energy sword from Halo) at 5 meters and strike with a tomahawk that does 75 damage.

And since there is a new gun added almost every season let's stick with the theme.

A recurve bow that does 50 damage with "bleeding" damage for 5 seconds at 10 damage a second. The inflicted player can pull the arrow out but they would have to lower their guns over the course of 1.5 seconds to do so.

Just a concept. Let me know what everyone thinks.

Message 1 of 2 (186 Views)

Re: New Legend Idea!!!!

★★ Expert
@EpsilonTheta654 Crypto is Korean. Wattson is French, not German.
For your character’s ult, I think 10 meters per step is a bit too fast, but I have (gasp) never played halo so I’m not sure how this would work.
The bow idea is cool, but I’m not sure it would really fit the game, as this is a kind of sci-fi futuristic universe. Maybe it shoot energy arrows, and uses energy ammo?
Message 2 of 2 (136 Views)