New Legend Idea

by rilezpyz

Original Post

New Legend Idea

★★★ Novice

Name: Richmond

Frontline Mechanic

Passive:  " Eyes of AMENITY ": Spot loot and crates with color or higher tier items easiar through structures.

Tactical ability: EMP Grenade disables ability use and shield for 4 seconds. (long cooldown)

Ultimate Ability: "Titans Guard" Places a Sentry Turret Which lasts 10 seconds For each enemy shot they are marked for brief time for Richmond and teamates to see.

Or instead of placement it could get Called down like life lines care package. But that would be tricky for closed in areas with no sky access.

Message 1 of 5 (360 Views)

Re: New Legend Idea

★★★★ Apprentice

Everyone serches everything so i feel like the passive wont have a affect, but the rest is pretty cool.

Message 2 of 5 (290 Views)

★★★ Novice

thanks for the feed back

Message 3 of 5 (232 Views)

★ Guide

I think this legend could be a cool idea for a new trap character- I think his ultimate and tactical should be switched and he should have the ability to put down 2-3 turrets at once. The turrets themselves would do quite a bit of damage but could be quite easily destroyed but would have very short range. His ultimate would be an EMP that lasts about 10 seconds and has the radius of a rather large house- leaving all enemy shields completely useless for about 5 seconds

Message 4 of 5 (228 Views)

★★★ Novice
thanks for the feedback i like that idea to
Message 5 of 5 (222 Views)