New Idea for loba to enter dome shield

by JACKTH3R1PP3R97

Original Post

New Idea for loba to enter dome shield

★ Guide

•What if when aimed at it clears a small hole in the dome shield so she can teleport inside ?

•Thoughts?

Message 1 of 10 (418 Views)

Re: New Idea for loba to enter dome shield

★★★★ Apprentice

NAY.  She is too op as it is.  She has a movement skill like PF.  She has a ultimate that grabs loot from a huge area allowing you to even sneaky steal loot in situations.  She also has that completely unfair passive which actually has to be the most unfair thing in the game.  She has first pcik of all loot at all times being able to see the good stuff through walls.  Which screws your team as well if you ask me.  I dont like the idea that loba grabs all the good loot before I even get a chance to look around.  She needs a severe nerf.  IF it were up to me her passive would be changed entirely to a completely different skill that didn't give opening game advantages. 

Message 2 of 10 (378 Views)

★ Guide
@Luxxtenebri OP my a** everything is to OP for you guys I swear loba needs a serious buff
Message 3 of 10 (343 Views)

★ Guide
@Luxxtenebri Loba is for people who are tired of loot goblins honestly she is here to prevent loot goblins such as octane and many more loot goblin/trollers
Message 4 of 10 (340 Views)

★★ Guide
@Luxxtenebri She isn't even op if anything she needs a slight buff and her passive actually helps teammates because she helps you locate either armor or attachments that you may need. Some people like you need to use your brains and think about things before you rant about it.
Message 5 of 10 (331 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@JACKTH3R1PP3R97 As per the shady design of video game companies, ALL new characters are design to be more powerful than intended to generate interest and make sales. A completely soulless business practice born from lies , but its a fact nonetheless. I only used the term OP cause is the term internet people created.
Message 6 of 10 (288 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@JACKTH3R1PP3R97 So to offest the so called loot goblins as you call them they create the QUEEN of loot goblins? How is creating a character capable of stealing all the loot at the start of a game preventing loot gobbles? Her ult isn't OP the passive is. You shouldn't get to make a made dash toward all the gold and purple stuff before everyone else cause you can see it through walls. Thats like trying to fight the war on drugs by creating the ultimate crime boss.
Message 7 of 10 (286 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@DreNH17 If you are loba YOU are going to take all that good loot first almost everytime. You are lying if you don't admit that you run for all the good * as fast as you can. It doesn't really help your team cause you have to get to that good loot beforey ou even can ping it and then y our going to take it anyway. If you don't end up taking it you had to run all the way there to ping it for your team which doesn't really alert your team to the good loot till later anyway. You don;t land and instantly ping it all for everyone. You land and run straight to the good loot and maybe if there is some stuff near that you ping it. Nothing changed for your team since you can't ping through walls. ONLY her ult is beneficial to all.
Message 8 of 10 (283 Views)

★★ Guide
@Luxxtenebri Actually I wouldn't, I'm not that good and I would give it to my friends cause they are better than me and I don't even play as loba, I honestly think he's needs a slight buff before I use her. So yea you can shut up
Message 9 of 10 (242 Views)

★★ Expert
@Luxxtenebri Revenant was new, but they released him as an underpowered legend.
Loba's passive does allow her to snag all the good loot, but it can be used for her team if the person playing her decides to do that.
Message 10 of 10 (227 Views)