Re: Nerf Wraith and buff crypto

by SERPENT_DESCEND

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@Zamaha400 Yes this was a taunt because i looked at threads and really felt this should be talked about more. What makes wraith so popular tho? Is it the amazing personality she doesn't have? The awesome story and background that all the characters have? No its the well roundedness of the character. She is hands down the most useful. You say just because she is popular, no she is overly popular, so why not nerf her and give the lower tier players some love? Don't be ashamed of being baited by a master baiter, be ashamed of being so basic. I had u pegged off your first comment, you were never going to agree with me or try to understand what I was saying, so I just had some fun with u on my enlightening post. Thanks for coming.
Message 11 of 18 (406 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SERPENT_DESCEND you just said how ppl are so use to wraith and won't stop playing her. I don't know how they could possibly make all characters as effective as wraith she is too good at too many things.
Message 12 of 18 (402 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@xx_Dante2k_xx Lol thats further than I would have gone but not bad I'll take it. Make it happen apex
Message 13 of 18 (398 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Ironflower196 They can easily make Characters as effective or even more effective than her if they really want to, Just take a look at how Revenant pick rate increased by just removing totem range.
Message 14 of 18 (365 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SERPENT_DESCEND 🤣 ya his pick rate increased 33 percent and went from 3 to 4 percent overall, huge difference. I'm looking for them to do to wraith what they did to pathfinder. He use to be OP but they nerfed him to hell and cut his pick rate by over half. He is still number 2 but is only 1 and 2 percent above the 3rd and 4th picked characters. Dude wraith is picked almost 3 times as much as pathfinder, thats ridiculous, if you can't come up with a way to argue that get out of here its pointless talking to you.
Message 15 of 18 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Message 16 of 18 (322 Views)

★ Novice

Wraith nerflenirse oyun oynanmaz bir hal alır .  Direk bırakmak en iyisi  tam tersine Buff lanmalı wraith press Q cok geç  ışınlanıyor !!  sacmalık ..

Message 17 of 18 (236 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Ironflower196 Wraith has received more nerfs than any other legend combined. The reason? She has better stats. Why? Better players play her. Respawn is already punishing us as wraith mains for absolutely destroying you and everyone else statistically, so I don’t think you need to ask for more nerfs. They can’t handle that we’re so much better than you all, that we dominate, the devs words not mine, read the patch notes, so they throw nerfs in our face to try to make us worse. Newsflash... we keep getting better regardless. So either get better, or live in ignorance that wraith is too good and too highly picked... it’s not wraith that’s killing you, it’s the player playing wraith.
Message 18 of 18 (208 Views)