Re: Nerf Wraith and buff crypto

by Zamaha400

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nerf Wraith and buff crypto

★★★★ Guide

It's crazy to me that you ppl aren't asking for this. Wraith is the most used character in the game by far, has as much usage as the next top characters combine. I am sick of constantly fighting the same character so dam much. Then there is poor freaking crypto who almost no 1 ever uses. If you want balance make these changes. Idc what you do to the characters but do something I would like to go up against more cryptos and would like to go at least one game without seeing a  wraith. 

Message 1 of 18 (738 Views)

Accepted Solution

@SERPENT_DESCEND put her into the supply drop, problem solved....

View in thread

Message 10 of 18 (598 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide
@Ironflower196 People have been asking for a Wraith nerf and a Crypto buff for quiet a long time, To be honest I prefer buffing the not as effective legends instead of nerfing effective ones. I personally think that Wraith is not overpowered as her abilities take skills to use. I think that other legends are just given less effectiveness than her. With that being said folks will keep playing Wraith even if she is nerfed to the ground simply because they are used to her.
Message 2 of 18 (715 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Ironflower196 A high pick rate doesn't make a character OP. Crypto needs a buff but theres no argument for nerfing Wraitg

Message 3 of 18 (698 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yes ppl are asking for a crypto buff, but i see more ppl asking for the old wtaith ability. How is buffing other characters going to take away ppl picking wraith? Her effectiveness is what the problem is, each character can be effective in certain situations, wraith however is effective in far more situations than any other  character. I never said her character is OP, all characters take skill to use. Of course ppl will still pick wraith, let them nerf her to the ground so ppl won't pick her so dam much.

Message 4 of 18 (689 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Zamaha400 Read what I'm typing u little basic, I never said OP. Also I just made an argument for nerfing wraith either come back with some knowledge or beat it chump.
Message 5 of 18 (684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Ironflower196 Sorry. The premise of your thread seemed to make so little sense that I barely bothered to think about it. Seems I gave you too much credit by assuming you called Wraith OP.

Nerfing a character because she's strong makes sense. Nerfing a character because she's popular is ridiculous.

Message 6 of 18 (670 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Zamaha400Lol what doesn't make sense? Maybe its just to hard for a little basic like u to understand. Its cool u didn't think about it, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. You should probably just go away now. Thanks for giving me all that credit by assuming I called wraith OP(now that doesn't make any sense)
Wraith is both strong and popular. When there are 12 other characters in a game and a character is picked 3 times as much as the next top character that is ridiculous.

Message 7 of 18 (646 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Ironflower196 The only reason you've stated for any change was Wraith being popular. Your thread is 80% taunting and 20% discussion. Admittedly I'm ashamed you've baited me this far in an empty thread.

If you have an actual argument behind your posts I would enjoy the thread but until then I'll leave like you suggested.

Message 8 of 18 (637 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Ironflower196 Basically if other characters become as effective as her then people would pick them more which would mean less pickrate for Wraith.
Message 9 of 18 (632 Views)

@SERPENT_DESCEND put her into the supply drop, problem solved....
Message 10 of 18 (599 Views)