Re: Nerf Horizon!

by Cipax

Original Post

Nerf Horizon!

★★ Guide

Good idea for a legend but way to over powered, her tactical is unbelievable how much her cool down is considering you can sit at the top of it and HEAL on top of it. Her ultimate is fine it's just the tactical is OP. 

Nerf: You can no longer sit at the top of the tactical and you will be pushed off once you reach the top. 

Nerf: Cooldown needs to be 15 seconds

If you reply telling me to stop complaining or anything of that matter, then there is no reason for you to reply. 

Message 1 of 9 (663 Views)

★★★ Guide

Reduce the air strafe speed and maybe accuracy.

Message 2 of 9 (589 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It needs to be a lot higher than 15 seconds. Try 35+. Inline with Pathfinder and Loba. Or bring both of those champs down. Right now an entire team can follow Horizon.

Message 3 of 9 (565 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Loba's Q ability has a long animation on cast / arrival and a line that shows where she traveled while Horizon's Q has barely any downsides. Even the cooldown is 15 seconds compared to Loba's 25 seconds.  Raised eyebrow

Message 4 of 9 (542 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have more problems with her ultimate..., like 4 teams are fighting and there are 4 Black Holes sucking you all over the place with grenade spam... few seasons ago they nerfed that meta, and now there is Horizon supporting that kind of meta

Message 5 of 9 (435 Views)

★ Guide

I would say the cooldown nerf wasn't quite enough, since movement based legends tend to have really high skill ceilings with their kit. 

Some ideas I saw and a few I came up with: 

- Reduce the speed of her grav lift. Right now it's still fast enough to make an instant escape at any point or location. 

- Dramatically adjust the "pull" of her ult. I can somewhat notice the reduction of "pull" towards her ult the farther you get, but I think it is still too difficult to escape. Especially when several horizon ults are going in a team fight, you're just a very slowly moving duck. 

- Make the "top" of her ult much smaller. So she can still use it as intended, but there isn't much area for her to stand and strafe on. 

- Longer animation times for both her tactical and her ult. I would think a shorter increase on her tactical and a larger one on her ult. Right now it's possible to work around her ult, since it doesn't have a ton of HP. 

Message 6 of 9 (426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Horizon needs some big nerf on her Q or a complete rework. She is so annoying and not fun at all to play against, her tactical has insane outplay potential, even worse than old Wraith, at least you can track where she was heading. Also the fact that both ACEU and Timmy has 2 world records of damage done and number of kill in this game all thanks to Horizon need to be seriously take a look at

Message 7 of 9 (398 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I actually don't mind her how she is, tactical wise. I think it's her ult that's more the problem.

I dont have trouble dealing with her any more than a pathfinder or octane, I think instead of a nerf they should just buff a few other movement legends and bring them more on par with her cool downs.

Don't personally life how much they nerf legends on this game. But I guess it's easier to nerf one legends than buff a load 🤷‍♂️

Message 8 of 9 (368 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

True and it makes it even worse of they have a fuse 

Message 9 of 9 (354 Views)