Re: Nerf Gibby!

by Majin_Roidz

Original Post

Nerf Gibby!

★★ Guide

I really am tired of losing fights to a Gibby that are impossible to win because of his gun shield and reduced damage. If he's gonna have a gun shield that takes up majority of ammo then his fortified perk should be 10% reduced damage because that's just what he needs in order for people to have a chance, there is no way to kill him unless he is silenced or has blue shield and lower. You don't see caustic holding up something to block bullets his way. 

Message 1 of 21 (853 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DreNH17 Leave him alone he is in a good place. Why don't you just play him?
Message 2 of 21 (835 Views)

★★ Guide
@Ironflower196 Its not that he isn't in a good place he just needs to be balanced enough for fair fights. And I don't want to play him because he's not my type of character and he's not that much fun tbh.
Message 3 of 21 (825 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DreNH17 Gibby is supposed to win head to head fights if your fighting him head to head its like the same as going into Caustic's and trying to win a fair fight. Hardly anyone plays gibby anyway and too many of the ones who do, don't play him well. Even tho gibby has one of the best(if not the best) kits in the game. Also he needs his perk to cross the open you know how difficult it is to get anywhere with gibby in the open field? I have to throw my dome just to get from point a to b sometimes because every shot hits me and guys know to team shoot gibby. Where my wraith teammate just runs, jumps and slides taking 50 damage. He can't hide behind cover like other legends either his body is too dam big.
Message 4 of 21 (816 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Ironflower196I said his GUN SHIELD needs a nerf idc about how he gets around the map idc if he is big and slow. He just needs to be viable to go against, Caustic is easy to fight because he doesn't have and extra 75 shield in front of him, if they are gonna keep his gun shield the same then he needs his fortified nerfed asw.

Message 5 of 21 (809 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Ironflower196 He's not in a good place. Very OP at the moment. Shield HP needs reducing by 20 or so as well as Bleed through. That would be plenty imo.
Message 6 of 21 (796 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@DreNH17 And he's not even slow. Same speed as every other character. Just needs reduced HP on the arm shield and incorporate bleed through. If i Kraber a gibby or hit his arm shield when it has 5 life left with a wingman he needs to take that damage.
Message 7 of 21 (794 Views)

★★ Guide
@Majin_Roidz I didn't even say he was slow I was going off of what @Ironflower196 said
Message 8 of 21 (781 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DreNH17 If you have problems reading and don't know what you're talking about you shouldn't be on here complaining. I never said he was slow i said he its difficult moving him around the map because everyone hits every shot unlike smaller characters. Also his shield is 50, get your stuff straight.
Message 9 of 21 (775 Views)

★★ Guide
@Ironflower196 Why are you assuming that I have trouble reading, I just realized you didn't say he was slow so chill tf out and I have seen people say it was 75 shield so that's not my fault for people giving out false information. And I'm not complaining either all I'm saying is his gun shield needs a nerf and he needs to be balanced and if you don't agree with it then move tf on.
Message 10 of 21 (765 Views)