Re: Nerf Bloodhound, Wraith, and Lifeline

by Cabowse

Original Post

Nerf Bloodhound, Wraith, and Lifeline

★ Guide

Bloodhound is just poorly designed, wallhacks in a competitive fps? Really? Get rid of that, rework the character. 

Wraith has the advantage against every character in the game by default because she has the smallest hitbox. Wraith can overextend, be out of position, get outplayed, but it doesn't matter cause she can just press Q and all is forgiven. Bad character design in a competitive fps. 

Lifelines new revive mechanic is just plain stupid, like who thought of this? It's brokenly overpowered, blatantly unfair and has skyrocketed her to top 3. Just bad design. Like Lifeline with a gold backpack? Why would you ever think this is anything other than completely absurd?

Like holy crap, do you even test this stuff?

Get some nerfs going already, you take wayyy too long. 

Message 1 of 11 (771 Views)

★★ Guide
@EThought113213 Tell me. What legend do you main?
Message 2 of 11 (755 Views)

★★ Pro
@ThatCryptoUser does it matter ? he named the top 3 picks and wants them nerfed...
Message 3 of 11 (729 Views)

★★ Expert
@EThought113213 They reworked Wraith’s tactical so she can’t escape as easily.

Also, at least the wall hacks alert the victims when they’re being scanned.
Message 4 of 11 (671 Views)

@Sir_Named But they could kill her and give her a larger hit box. I.e not running around like Cuasimodo. 😆
Message 5 of 11 (653 Views)

★★★ Guide

tbh I feel like they are balanced except for bloodhound bloodhound is sliightly op and also if bloodhound is wall hacks then i guess that crypto is too considering what his drone can do. Also lifeline revive means that the person being rezzed is exposed to fire once you get inside the shield it is easy to kill them. Wraith is very balanced right now considering it takes two seconds for her tactical to work. if anything nerf gibby.

Message 6 of 11 (618 Views)

Champion

The bloodhound ultimate buff was really a bit unnecessary, now there are so many of them about it's just utter madness and impossible to do any kind of stealth plays.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 7 of 11 (601 Views)

★ Guide

Lol if they are going to nerf Wraith more, they might as well take her out of the game, she has been nerfed and altered so many times. They will have to nerf here so much or completely re do here that they might as well remove here fully from the game. I say let here be. 

Message 8 of 11 (567 Views)

★ Guide
@SapperMnK And again it has been greatly strengthened. If he is removed from the game, I will not say no.
Message 9 of 11 (534 Views)

★ Guide

No legend will ever be removed from the game because customers have bought skins for those legends. The same goes for weapons.

Message 10 of 11 (530 Views)