Re: My luck

by Pretzelnutcake

Original Post

My luck

★★ Novice

I just recently hit level 100  and so I cannot earn Apex Packs for leveling anymore. I am battle pass level 86 and finally got my 100% legendary pack. I have opened the pack and got the Bangalore frame "Fire and Fury". There's no issue with that except that the game has still not given me any damn Legendary character skins. Please help it something. All I wanted was one for any character since I have no main character and would actually like a skin that has an actual changed appearance. I think I may be the most unlucky person when it comes to Apex Packs. I play on Xbox One and the game is extremely fun and ever since its release, I have played everyday since then. I also play Apex Legends on the PC, while my father is level 14 and already got a Legendary character skin for Bloodhound.

Sincerely: Steven Webb

aka- Hygieux

Message 1 of 2 (185 Views)
Highlighted

Re: My luck

★★★ Pro
Got a legendary skin for the Flatline which isn't exactly my favourite weapon in the game, it's more tangible than a banner or pose but I still rarely see it since there are better weapons to use. Wouldn't mind a option to trade in epic and legendary or at least legendary cosmetics only and get a token of something to trade for a cosmetic of similar rarity
Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)