Re: My Master Buff List

by LordloshBang

Original Post

My Master Buff List

★★★★★ Expert

This is my list of every Legend I feel needs some kind of buff.

Mirage - They should bring back the ability to cloak for so many seconds during his ult. That's why I think they should add cloaking for so many seconds and/or until you shoot back into the mix. another nice addition would be instead of the clones mimicking his movements, they each do something different including having a couple try to melee attack nearby enemies & act like they're shooting. I also think he should be able to make a max of 2 decoys at a time with his tactical.

Pathfinder - Increase grapple distance for tactical. Increase zipline distance for Ult.

Wraith - Decrease tactical activation time. Increase portal distance.

Bangalore - Give squad mates ability to see better in her smoke. Not exactly thermal but ability to see outlines better. Kinda like if she had gave her team "goggles" before the match.

Crypto - Give his drone the ability to detect enemies from a certain distance (maybe 100-150m) when it's holstered on his back. Like eyes in the back of his head. Give him the ability to hack open blue supply bins & Care Packages.

Wattson - Give her Ult longer time to be active.

Loba - Tactical: Give her the ability to shoot & run after she tosses her bracelet. Or run at the very least. Loba should be able to pick open blue supply bins since she's a thief.

Ult: Should be able to retrieve banners & crafting materials with Black Market. And add one more item slot. So 3 instead of 2.

Revenant - Take less damage in shadow mode. So instead of half of your health being gone, maybe 1/3.

Octane - Increase his speed! Octane should literally be the fastest legend out there, but he's on par with BH during Beast of the Hunt & Bang during Double Time.

Horizon - Make her ult more powerful. Enemies shouldn't be able to escape or at least so quickly. And the pulling power is too weak.

I know everyone is not going to agree with this lol & that's ok. But these are the changes I'd like to see.

Message 1 of 6 (650 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, I Agree..... But sadly I doubt any of these will get implemented, (Fs in chat to pay respects)

Message 2 of 6 (513 Views)

★★ Pro

So make Horizon ult even more powerful, like its not right now? So the enemy team be pretty much a stationary target for you to burn them with nades, and you can do more triple kill, using zero skills ?

Nice suggestion.

Pathfinder is already strong enough.

Wraith is strong, but fair.

Bangalore - dog..... as ShivFPS loves to say. But her tactical needs to give a better visual only to her. That is a good suggestion. Also her ultimate could be way way better.

Loba- its already okay

Revenant - already strong enough

Saying all this, i`m sorry but i`m with the pros on this one. Your suggestion is to just put way way more power into the abilities, and they are already powerful enough. No need for more power creep. This ain`t League of Legends or Dota.

Main part should be aiming, and sorry but ain`t fair to die, cause someone spam a zero skilled abilities, and that decide the fight in his favor, even tho i`m the better mover/aimer.

Message 3 of 6 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

For the newer folk

Bump Reminder GIF - Bump Reminder Manatee Fail GIFs

Message 4 of 6 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Octane schoud take the stims one after the other and becoming flash. Of course healt goes down. And he could do this 3 times in a row.. When the healt is almost zero he could use stim just once just like now.

But yeah he must be faster than this.. The stim time is also short I think.

Message 5 of 6 (359 Views)

★ Guide
@LordloshBang I do not agree.. These are also legends and has abilities.. One of them are weak others are fine, Seer is strong.. Bring up the others to that Seer level and that's it.. This game has a lot of potential, and it is not the power of sucking money for recolor skins ect. I agree with that, the main part is aiming and shooting. But it's not the whole thing. Every legend should be strong on his own..
Message 6 of 6 (355 Views)