Legend: Mirage upgrade ideas

by Darker_Souls343

Original Post

My MIRAGE Ultimate skill revamp idea

★ Novice

What if Mirage's Ultimate was the same as his Tactical Ability which deploys a decoy but with 75% health and can swap places with Mirage when ultimate is cast the second time. The swap time will be available as long as the ultimate decoy has not been killed or fade away yet. Ultimate cooldown maybe around 2-3 mins or just the same as his currently ultimate ability.

Let me know what you guys think? Have you guys thought about this idea aswell? What other ideas do you have for Mirage? let me know

Message 1 of 5 (451 Views)

Re: My MIRAGE Ultimate skill revamp idea

★ Guide

Personally I think that is too weak, even weaker than current Ultimate because you loose speed boost and ability to use it offensively by sneaking up. I would rather have the current Ultimate tweaked by letting some or most of the decoys move in different directions and maybe give him a bigger speed boost while transparent.

Cheers!

Message 2 of 5 (433 Views)

Buff mirages ultimate it’s a joke

★★ Pro

Pretty self explanatory tbh, I’ve almost got the 100wins badge with mirage so not like he’s unplayable but I feel as if I’m constantly at a huge disadvantage when I do play as him due to him having basically nothing in the way of abilities.

His decoys  can be useful but are not going to fool experienced players, and his ultimate is just absolutely terrible. Takes way too long to activate and essentially makes you more visible by making a load of obvious clones and leaving you partially ‘invisible’. I get killed more from using his ultimate than it has ever saved me . Really needs a buff otherwise there’s just no point in using him anymore which is a shame.

Message 3 of 5 (416 Views)

Mirage Upgrade ideas

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Mirage Character....needs tweeking

Ok so wewall know mirages abilities are  cool and just great character but his abilitys need to be so specific to do things I think we need to change 2 things if anything for him

Here's idea 1: have mirage invisibility percentage to a full 70% invisibility rate or 30 to 50% more to current rate or just 100% wraith can basically

Idea 2: when mirage uses his ultimate instead of five clones all around him five clones spawn inside of mirage each in a different spot circle and each clone deploys through mirage at once doing different {animations like crouch jump in slideing} optinal

Second part to idea 2; this will only be viable if the clones deployed from within mirage don't have mirage turn invisible {the reason is everyone knows he's invisible when the clones to get deployed so it's invalid to use them cuz they're just going to look for the invisible 30% rate image of you

I really hope Apex looks at this post and understand mirage needs a few tweaks here and there

I also have some ideas for others like for example Gibraltar instead of just throwing up bubble shield he can hold down his special and make a big front shield just an idea but or with lifeline if she needs a quick heal she can hold down on her Healing bot and instantly heal herself or instantly heal only one person I don't know

anyway if you agree with mirage 100% needs ability update\Tweeking his abilities for better gameplay please like and repost or whatever to get Apex creators to notice

Message 4 of 5 (358 Views)

Legend: Mirage upgrade ideas

★ Guide

2 ideas

1; for ultimate instead of five clones pond in all around him and mirage himself turning 50% invisible.......

Instead let's have the clones deploy from within mirage two at the beginning half a second later three more get deployed in random locations doing different animations and DO NOT TURN MIRAGE INVISIBLE

Idea 2; ablie to send out 2 DECOYS { just like Bangalore with her smokes} with a hitmarker of 15 damage for Decoy to be destroyed a real bamboozle

Passive stay same or change or makes 85% invisibility or something but the other 2 needs to be implimented if you play mirage this is a fair Buff for him.... Maybe without the 15% damge for decoys but the rest is perfect Buff for him

If you agree let have game creators know 

Message 5 of 5 (334 Views)