Re: Must read-Revenant ultimate change

by oddgamer4200

Original Post

Must read-Revenant ultimate change

★★★ Newbie

Most common issue with revenants ult is being killed after respawning back towards the totem. Tho I find this to be a unique alt personally I believe this change would be a better adjustment. 

Instead of only health being effected I'd like to see an overlay health meter. As in maintain the same amount of health only a double health boost presented as a green or yellow health bar. The bar would be the same size as the health bar with only a color difference. Once the bar runs out you are reset to the totem with you standard uneffected health and shields. 

All characters who use the totem are receive the extra layer of health but also take a 5-10% damage increase. 

After they are reset all characters excluding revenant have a 5-10% speed deduction due to the ult effects wearing off. This would only last a 5second or until the respawning flash wears off. 

Totem affect beyond the user, as it is stationary the totem should be able to be destroyed causing all player effects to be taken out. Tho this may sound like madness the following statement may cause you to reconsider. All damage given to the totem also strikes back cause the attacker to take a percentage of damage for trying to destroy it. 

The animation could resemble the totem but striking red lightning at the player/players as they attack it. Damage to the totem cannot be done from a greater distance then the affected area it puts out.

EA hope you read this, please leave a comment if you have an opinion on my revenant remake

Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

Re: Must read-Revenant ultimate change

★★★ Novice
@AFALLINGTUBA you can destroy revs totem. Shoot it till it blows up. You just dont get a damage recap because its not a player.
Message 2 of 2 (195 Views)