Mirage ultimate

by GamebusterXP

Original Post

Mirage ultimate

★★ Apprentice

First of all I love Mirage but because of his new ultimate he isn't my main anymore and I am sure alot of old mirage mains would agree that the old ultimate was better my idea is bring back the old ultimate but keep the part of the ultimate where the decoys follow your movement or even better bring back his old ultimate but when he uses it there are no decoys he just goes totally invisible the he would be the ultimate bamboozler. So please bring back the old ultimate even if you add changes him going invisible made him the best legend 

Message 1 of 13 (639 Views)

Re: Mirage ultimate

★★★★ Guide

I'm a bit torn myself. I'm perfectly fine with the new Ultimate, and like the Decoys adding to the craziness; But a small part of me does miss going invisible for an extended time. That invisibility was the real trick that helped me escape certain executions! Although the moving Decoys can really fool a player too in the heat of battle, especially when the Player-controlled-Mirage takes a sharp turn as they Ult- confusing which direction they went.

Message 2 of 13 (616 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah the new ultimate can really confuse people I just wish you stay invisible like the old ultimate becaus it was so easy to escape if they just add longer invisibility it would be perfect 

Message 3 of 13 (562 Views)

★★ Expert
@GamebusterXP
But if they add a longer invisibility, nobody is going to shoot the decoys because they’ll know you’re invisible.
The decoys wouldn’t be able to accomplish much.
Message 4 of 13 (530 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes even if they dont shoot the decoys they wont know where you are so you would still be able to easily get out of a situation 

Message 5 of 13 (524 Views)

★★ Expert
@GamebusterXP That is true, but then why have the decoys? They serve little purpose.
Message 6 of 13 (488 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I also thought what if he doesn't send out decoys and just goes invisible the nobody will know if he used it or not

Message 7 of 13 (462 Views)

★★ Expert
@GamebusterXP They could make him just go invisible, although that might be a little too strong given that it would allow Mirage to just pop invisibility anytime anywhere and flank extremely easily
Message 8 of 13 (431 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I agree they should do that people might think that would make him too strong but actually then he would be an equal legend I mean wrait can technically go invisible and invincibil and that is just her passive so people cant realy say he is too strong

Message 9 of 13 (427 Views)

★★ Expert
@GamebusterXP Wraith doesn’t become invisible, just temporarily invincible.
It’s fairly loud, and visible, and she has a long animation when she activates it. It’s also her tactical, not her passive.

Mirage would be basically completely invisible, and no louder than normal, (gunshots would probably disguise his approach). Depending on how long it takes to activate and how long the cooldown is, it could be pretty strong.
Message 10 of 13 (398 Views)