Re: Mirage ultimate

by Leo_the_Lion25

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I think a full invis would he too OP but he should be able to cancel out of his ult by attacking. Being stuck in a cloaked state not being able to defend yourself is a death sentence. I would much rather his ult either be able to be canceled or just totally rework it and maybe make his ult just allow you to launch your decoys with no cooldown for like 5 sec. I think either of those would make his ult more viable. 

Message 11 of 27 (572 Views)

★ Apprentice
I think it would be easy to have the decoys mirror what he is doing. If he is running away, they are all running away (different directions). If he is shooting, they are shooting (with harmless bullets), if he is jumping they are etc...

Easy to implement as they just mirror him (son gave me this idea, fantastic)
Message 12 of 27 (510 Views)

★ Guide

@MacPharlan wrote:
I think it would be easy to have the decoys mirror what he is doing. If he is running away, they are all running away (different directions). If he is shooting, they are shooting (with harmless bullets), if he is jumping they are etc...

Easy to implement as they just mirror him (son gave me this idea, fantastic)

I actually really like this idea. Just have mirage and his decoys be deployed in a clock-shaped way and have all of them follow his actions. If you run straight, they all fan out as a bigger circle. Something you know to trick the enemies, because he is a holographic trickster but as of right now, hes not fooling anyone.Zipped lips

Message 13 of 27 (476 Views)

★★★ Pro

They need to allow him to shoot, use items and not be seen for a brief amount of time. 

Message 14 of 27 (462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

In my post about balance fixes I proposed to switch out his meaningless passive to this:

-Blink between transparent and opaque when shot upon. (triggers like Bangalores passive) Since he is blinking and not in "Transparent"-mode he will still be able to attack enemies.

If his Ultimate could send out moving decoys too (at least half of them) then we would be getting somewhere. Mirage is now in the bottom 3 legends and too weak.

Message 15 of 27 (457 Views)

★★★★ Novice
That's a great idea and it should be implemented into the game
Message 16 of 27 (432 Views)

★★ Pro

Has Mirage ultimate been made invisible?

I still get blasted most of the time I use it. 

Is it invisible or not?

Last time I used it was in a final. I ran pretty much towards the enemy lifeline only to see her rifle following my every step. Needless to say I got put down

Message 17 of 27 (353 Views)

★★ Pro
@-BiA-Pesqez If you're on console - aim assist gives people a clue as to where you are and which direction you're running. They can see your footprints and hear you as well.
Message 18 of 27 (339 Views)

★★ Pro

@Anlbrd I play on PC. Footprints? Don’t tell me we have footprints in the game!? Are you refering to bloodhounds ability to track?

Message 19 of 27 (337 Views)

★★ Pro
@-BiA-Pesqez No, there'll be small puffs of sand or little patches of dust being disturbed when you run. In water it's more obvious than that as well.
Message 20 of 27 (332 Views)