Re: Mirage ultimate

by KillaCylus77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mirage ultimate

★★★★ Novice

They need to remake mirage's ultimate it is pretty much the most useless ultimate in the whole Apex legends universe

Message 1 of 27 (1,800 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide

His decoys need to move when he ults and not in straight lines, randomly 

He either needs full invisibility or a heftier speed buff because currently you are just defenseless clear mirage

I think you could really elevate mirages decoys if they tracked and "shot" at any enemies they saw. The gun would have muzzle flash but no bullet trails or damage dealt just something to sell the illusion a little more . 

View in thread

Message 6 of 27 (1,673 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
I agree, it's pretty bad... people can still see you even after you use it... you need to be completely invisible and a little bit longer as it's too short for you to reach cover alot of times
Message 2 of 27 (1,764 Views)

★★★ Novice

couldn't agree more, his passive is terrible too. His ultimate should either cloak him and allow him to shoot, Or turn him completely invisible from a certain distance from enemies. His passive should be a cloak until he enters combat or something. Screw it, let him be cloaked longer in game and see what happens, it's not like he's completely invisible. And/OR let his holograms do things like jump and shoot (dealing no damage). Look at some of these passives like Bangalore's then look at mirage. He cloaks for 3 seconds when he goes down. Useless.

Message 3 of 27 (1,740 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I agree I don't think they thought his abilities through when they created him. Or just rushed him and thought it was kewl
Message 4 of 27 (1,685 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
They should take ideas from players then revamp him it would make him a more likeable character
Message 5 of 27 (1,684 Views)

★★★★ Guide

His decoys need to move when he ults and not in straight lines, randomly 

He either needs full invisibility or a heftier speed buff because currently you are just defenseless clear mirage

I think you could really elevate mirages decoys if they tracked and "shot" at any enemies they saw. The gun would have muzzle flash but no bullet trails or damage dealt just something to sell the illusion a little more . 

Message 6 of 27 (1,674 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I agree, his ultimate is pretty useless. Either give him the option to switch position once with one of his copies like LoL LeBlanc or think of something usefull.

Right now, popping mirages ult is pretty much a "suicide" button.

Message 7 of 27 (1,645 Views)

★ Apprentice
I agree, I recently made a topic giving suggestions for the reworking of the passive and ultimate.

Look there and say what you think about the topic.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Legends-Feedback/Mirage-Rework-some-thoughts/m-p/7759643#M2271
Message 8 of 27 (1,634 Views)

★ Guide
Yup, I completely agree. His ult is utterly and completely useless. At the best of times you're trivially easy to see, and at the worst it actually highlights you. Try running through a Bangalore smoke as a cloaked Mirage... You literally glow bright blueish-white, like you're holding a knockdown shield up, and are entirely visible to people outside the smoke.

And his Q could use a rework too as people aren't brand new to the game anymore, they know Mirage creates decoys and won't fire at the very obvious decoy. It's got it's moments, and isn't useless by any stretch, but it could use massive improvements. Then there's his passive which is just a complete and utter joke.

Bangalore gets to be Sonic when people look in her general direction, Mirage gets to go bright blueish-white after he's been knocked down - it's literally only even potentially useful after you've failed and gotten knocked down. The goal is to NOT get knocked down, why do you get an ability that only works when you are knocked down?...
Message 9 of 27 (1,581 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm hoping that respawn actually goes though these comments,and gets the hint that they really need to completely rework mirage altogether.but as usual time will only tell, I understand they have their hands full trying to curb cheaters. At the same time if they don't listen to the masses , then what's the point . Here play our free game with a useless character we see your complaints but hey its a free game . In the same breath so is smite and I love that game .So please Respawn listen to us when we all say and agree Rework mirage for the love of god
Message 10 of 27 (1,565 Views)