Re: Mirage buff suggestions, suggest below!

by Igeere1

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

xD Dude you basically copy and paste my tooic for Pathfinder but for Mirage xD I mean it's fine I didn't put to mamy efforts in that topic xD

Message 11 of 23 (564 Views)

★★ Guide
@TBK_Joshua Well.. with how easy people able to distinguish clone now... he need to have more trick up his sleeve.

Another alternative is to give Mirage a option to carry a downed teammates while remain invisible with a invisible hologram of mirage revive teammates being played.

Enemies would have to guess whether you are reviving teammates or running away with downed teammates to a much safer place for a revive.

If isn't enough, the invisible hologram upon being shot at would dropped a fragment grenade that instantly explode. That would be definitely be hilarious and fit his roles as trickster.
Message 12 of 23 (564 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Igeere1Thanks alot btw lol! i apologize for copying/pasting but i had a very similar idea and your topic was soo similar to mines i had to take the shortcut lol.🙏

Also i wanted to spread what you said about the devs and such because i agree with you on that. Anyways, back on topic.

Message 13 of 23 (558 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DrSeptimus Im loving the ideas!👍
Message 14 of 23 (551 Views)

★★ Guide
@TBK_Joshua Well, they definitely need to add this sort of trick into mirage. With big magazine size for lmg, player literally doesn't care if they hit the real mirage or just the hologram.

Basically spray and pray till you hit the real mirage. There isn't a punishment from hitting hologram apart from revealing where they are. A very mild punishment if you ask me.

Another form of buff is to turn off damage indicator when mirage was getting hit while still being invisible. If I see a damage indicator popping up where it should't be, I would just keep spraying at that direction and pray that I kill that mirage. Turning it off would prevent that.

I probably lost count on how many times I getting spray to death while being invisible all because the damage indicator pop up as soon as I get hit.
Message 15 of 23 (537 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have more ideas. Maybe op but still worth sharing.

1. Maybe clones should be able to shoot lol. It would take some skill to pull off a clone kill but would definitely be hilarious and make his current Ultimate much more useful.

2. Clones should be able to open/block doors.

3. Passive should be martydome lmao, with inventory grenade.

Message 16 of 23 (536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@DrSeptimusI totally agree! Especially on console aim assist is everywhere, if your mirage people will keep 'aim assist checking' you.

I feel Respawn isn't aware of this 'exploit', especially against average to higher skilled players, they can save themselves MANY times from a perfect bamboozle using this. And don't get me started with the counter vids...🤧

Message 17 of 23 (533 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

[2. Clones should be able to open/block doors.]

For the block door, it should play the animation of healing if you take a specific amount of damage in within the span of 5 seconds. Give ample of space for an escape while enemy assume you're healing.

[I feel Respawn isn't aware of this 'exploit', especially against average to higher skilled players,]

More like this exploit being common in BR game. I lost count on how many BR game there is of people complain about aim assist exploit.

[3. Passive should be martydome lmao, with inventory grenade.]

People do like to come close to people who self revive with knockdown shield level 4, they can add it to mirage decoy. 

Message 18 of 23 (519 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Honestly, our pretty boy is in a decent place right now....

Passive....obviously a longer cloaked perion would be nice but might tip the scales too far.

Tactical...give us the ability to ping the enemy locator symbol that pops when a decoy gets hit

Ult...instead of mirroring your actions, just act randomly.  Running, crouch walking, healing, shooting....right now, it is usually pretty easy to figure out where the enemy Mirage is by his ult clones...

Message 19 of 23 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've always thought that they should have the option to swap with your clone, hopefully something that could be added in the future.

One thing i should think the clone should be able to do is revive squad members. If you send the clone to the respawn beacon it should automatically start reviving your team mates. It wouldnt be OP either because 1 shot would kill the clone anyway stopping the process.

Message 20 of 23 (435 Views)