Re: Mirage buff suggestions, suggest below!

by DrSeptimus

Original Post

Mirage buff suggestions, suggest below!

★★★★ Novice

Ok so I have an Idea about Mirage, if you have any ideas about a Mirage buff, comment down below, just giving ideas, no arguing about if it is bad or to OP, we bring together here all Mirage buffs ideas to make him great, no need to argue about someones idea being bad or good, just suggest and if respawn devs come to see this Topic, they will take good, balanced, fun ideas for a buff for Mirage.

Why making this topic ? well apparently respawn struggle to make Mirage viable, so if we suggest here a lot of ideas, about passive, and Ultimate or even his tactical or hit box, etc... they might come to this topic and take some ideas and put them into the game. I don't know if Respawn devs actualyl read this, btw if you are please say yes, but suggesting is the best we can do instead of saying respawn sucks at making a good legend, we should help them !

Ultimate-

1. The ability to swap places with your clone(tactical one).

2. The invisibilty should last and be like it once was before the rework. (keep the clones copying you after he appears again though)

Passive-

1. Goes invisible for 1 second when shot from behind.

2. Swap with decoy location when downed.

Tactical-

1. Clones deal damage to enemies that shoot it. >25dmg

2. Clones give following pings on enemy instead of stationary once.

3. Go invisible for 0.5secs when using a clone.

Message 1 of 23 (1,109 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@TBK_JoshuaI like your ideas other than the tactical ones. I know you said not to call things OP to be nice, but I’m allowed have a opinion on this and the would be a little OP. Clones should not deal damage or you shouldn’t go invisible, and the ping would kind of take away from bloodhounds abilities. That’s my thoughts.

Message 2 of 23 (1,075 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@BBY_YOD4 Thanks for giving this topic consideration. I also dont want everything on my suggestion added lol, only 1. I guess i made it seem that way.

Also, the tactical least needs changes imo, but im giving suggestions on it just in case devs agree otherwise.

Message 3 of 23 (1,063 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@BBY_YOD4 Also i hate how his clones reward bamboozles as if youre bloodhound, which is why i considered that suggestion.

I think pings are a bad reward for a legend not considered a tracker, might as well pick bloodhound for those pings which his are waay better, especially now.

Message 4 of 23 (1,058 Views)

★★ Guide
@TBK_Joshua Personally I think the decoys need to do normal things. Like if they run into a wall, they should climb it and keep going, It's become too easy for people to spot the real mirage among his clones. I think he needs to go invisible like he used to and also get a speed boost. Maybe he can even use one of his clones to do revives instead of himself, similar to lifeline?

Or maybe have his decoy act like the rev totem. You can take over the decoy until hes shot then return to yourself.

He def needs some tlc. But so do most of the characters imo
Message 5 of 23 (1,036 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@CocoaTheHyena Great reply! I like your ideas, especially being able to revive teammates via clone. 👍

Message 6 of 23 (1,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So you suggest more invisibility, teleporting, extra damage, and extra eyes.....anything else? 

Message 7 of 23 (954 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@AbsolutelyFedUp3  You exaggerating our point. It clearly wont get that OP but just a hint of one of our suggestions should help improve him, not all of course!😉

Also, lets be honest, he has NO invisibility anymore. Yeah those 0.02 seconds when he pops his ult but thats it. Unless you meant his passive which only him reviving teammates activates.

Not a bad passive but it does NOT suit a gunfight legend.(wraith,banga,octane,rev) Hes meant to engage in gunfights and right now his kit barely supports that. Getting pushed is the best way to use his kit currently and thats not engaging...

Message 8 of 23 (926 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The first time I use mirage, I am not amuse that he cannot bamboozle enemies when he is downed. I mean.. the current bamboozle is.. weak..

I would love to have a option that when you get knockdown and enemy execute finisher on your clone, your clone would drop a fragment grenade that instantly explode on finishing the finisher. Of course, would require a fragment grenade in inventory slot.

Imagine trying to finish a mirage only to find out it was a clone and you getting bamboozle... with a grenade right at your face. Priceless..

Message 9 of 23 (896 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@DrSeptimus Lmaoo, That sounds like a great idea. I would prefer that over his current downed passive

Message 10 of 23 (892 Views)