Mirage ULT rework idea

by weaponUwU

Original Post

Mirage ULT rework idea

★★★★ Novice

Current Mirage ULT is very easy to counter once you know what you are looking for, after I see his "circle of decoys" my eyes immediately start looking for his "invisible" state (which isn't very hard to spot), and boom, time to spray.

With that said, either his ULT needs to be reworked into something completely new, OR, something needs to be done about his "circle of decoys".

Here are my current ideas :

Idea number 1 - When Mirage uses his ULT, he deploys 1 decoy that is completely identical to his Q, but also goes into his "invisible" state and gains a bit of movement speed. This plays further into the concept of deception, the enemy will have to guess if you used your ULT or not if they are dealing with your decoys in a gunfight.

Idea number 2 - When Mirage uses his ULT, he quietly goes into his "invisible" state and gains a bit of movement speed. This way you won't give away the information that you just used your ULT.

Also, I currently don't know if Mirage is able to cancel out his "invisible" state (I don't play him that much), but if he isn't, then I wish he is able to, the more control the better.

Let me know what you guys think :D

Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

Re: Mirage ULT rework idea

★★★★★ Novice

I also most definitely feel like Mirage's ult is probably the worst in the game. It's borderline useless. His invisible state should at least be much more "invisible" than it is right now since he is using his ult ability which recharges a long time and it sucks to use it and get gunned down because you're very easy to spot. His clones should also in my opinion be running away, or doing something to help you run away unnoticed. I say, either make him almost entirely invisible or let him be able to start healing and recharging shields while invisible and maybe make it so that you can fire a shot from stealth which would end it, and that way you can gain the upper hand on the enemy instead of waiting for it to expire while hauling * because you're hunted by 3 dudes who totally see you.

Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)