Re: Mirage Rework

by oguranattou

Original Post

Mirage Rework

★★★ Apprentice

Idea:

Upon getting shot, Mirage decoys mimic a flashbang, hitting everyone within range

I claim this as an original idea, regardless of existing threads

Please discuss Standard smile

Message 1 of 7 (655 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think that's smart cause he's a trickster. Without new abilities he's literally a one trick pony. No one falls for his decoys cause it's pretty obvious. Maybe when someone shoots a decoy sent out it does something the flash sounds like a good Idea. You should be aware to turn off your invisibility instead of it making you wait. And the crawling when downed does help cause your still pretty slow. Mirage needs to be better if not then he's literally useless pretty easy to hear his footsteps when he uses his Ultimate. 

Message 2 of 7 (530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ultimate: Vanishing Act: Same as now. 

Passive: The Fun Never Stops : Move twice as fast while cloaked.

Tactical: Cloak and Dagger: "15 second cool-down" While throwing out decoy Mirage is cloaked for 3 seconds. If his decoy is shot then "Cloak and Dagger" is immediately refreshed. 

Message 3 of 7 (437 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have a good idea.

Passive: Makes decoys and cloaks when his HP is less than 25.

Ability: he can make two decoys.

Ultimate: The bot moves the his decoy. and,his cloak time will be 5 to 10 seconds.

how is this😎
Message 4 of 7 (393 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@oguranattou Count the damage, you'll figure out when he decoys. Besides, if you continue tracking for a split second after he decoys you'll probably still hit him, remember, he's 25 HP at this point, so you only need to land 2 shots.

tl;dr
Still kinda bad
Message 5 of 7 (388 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@EXEB23Honestly people don’t fall for his decoys because most players are too stupid to use them correctly like while they are mid gun fight as mirage they send out a decoy and try to run away lmfao thats not how it works, i make people shoot my decoys all the time like maybe im sniping then i back away a sec to heal so i just send a decoy to the edge and someone will shoot it or mid gunfight if your behind an object send a decoy to the left or right to make it look like you switched positions and it usually bamboozles people, theres been times I guess people don’t know how a decoy works because they shoot it then spend 30 seconds looking around like crazy trying to understand what just happened and where it came from XD when its not hard to follow the direction it came from, i do admit not all decoys work though... its about a 50% sucess rate from my experience i think ive sent 12-1300 decoys and only 600 were shot, but this isn’t completely accurate because i throw out decoys all the time like if my team is going straight i throw a decoy to the left or right incase an enemy sees it, and also just throw them out for fun alot

Message 6 of 7 (375 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Dantenate i see, right.
 😢 i'ts difficult problem
Message 7 of 7 (369 Views)