Re: Mirage Porkchop Buff

by S8N_Spawn

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Oh crap guys Respawn is mad. Mirage is getting silent nerfs now. Our decoys revive enemies and our tactical is on a longer cooldown.

We shouldn't have said anything, we are being smite down by the fury of the nerf gods, asking for buffs did not pan out well...

Message 21 of 34 (649 Views)

★ Apprentice

We got bamboozeld!

Message 22 of 34 (638 Views)

★★ Expert
@S8N_Spawn Well Caustic and Gibby just have big character models in general.
Mirage has a regular person body shape, and Revenant is tall, but lacks a stomach.
Message 23 of 34 (617 Views)

★★ Guide

I apologize to the nerf gods, I acknowledge Mirage's good looks, wit, and pazazz trump any skill or ability and that's what makes him so legendary.

Message 24 of 34 (598 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@YEETCEPTION7 I really like the idea of switching places with your decoy. Instead of having more than one decoy to use, his ultimate ability should be so that you can switch places with the decoy you just sent out. It should be a slow recharge ult (like wraiths but slightly more slow) but the charge increases by 5% or 10% everytime someone shoots your decoy.
Message 25 of 34 (537 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
  1. @TBM_GameplaysI like this as well but then the problem is unless the decoys dont dissipate all people have to do to keep you from ever using your ult is keep shooting your decoys.

Now if the decoys didnt dissapear after being shot that's a whole other story. And it could be a buff in itself if Mirage decoys could soak more bullets due to not disappearing when shot.
Message 26 of 34 (511 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Seeing a lot of new/other Mirage Buff posts, which is good!  But doesn't change the fact that this is still the best Mirage Buff post out there.... so once again.... BACK TO THE TOP!!!

Message 27 of 34 (452 Views)

★★ Guide

I would like to see a better passive for mirage. Maybe when shot, he produces a clone automatically that does some sort of random action like shoot fake bullets at the direction he was shot, or the clone runs with mirage and copies his moves/actions.

Another idea was that when mirage produces a clone, whoever gets shot first is the real clone (i.e. if the real body is shot, the player is automatically transferred to the clone's location)

Message 28 of 34 (411 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

COME ON SEASON 5!

Let’s see what you have in store for our favorite porkchop enthusiast.

If they kill Mirage, 

WE RIOT!

Message 29 of 34 (385 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@YEETCEPTION7 yeah, what would be great is if the decoys can see enemies from a short distance and shoot them, not doing any damage if he hits them, but causing a distraction and giving their thermals for a second or two, alerting his team about it. It's such a good idea to create decoys out of teammate's though, as it would add more of a team aspect to him and since the decoys aren't always a mirage there's more of a chance to bamboozle people.
Message 30 of 34 (316 Views)