Re: Mirage/Caustic buff and pathfinder nerf

by GenericSchlub

Original Post

Mirage/Caustic buff and pathfinder nerf

★★★★★ Guide

This needs to happen, But Im almost confident it will happen soon, Almost every game I play someone choose pathfinder, His grapple make it so easy to move quicker, push, escape, flank and gain the high ground advantage, and his ultimate can make him do all the thing I listed on a far distance, I believe his grapple should have longer cool down and a shorter grappling distance, on the other hand very few play Caustic and Mirage because even when they are used at their full potential they are not as useful.

Message 1 of 8 (591 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SERPENT_DESCEND
Mirage's Ultimate needs a faster cooldown than now.
Message 2 of 8 (544 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@oguranattou I agree, They also need to make his invisibility harder to see, I got spotted so many times while ulting.
Message 3 of 8 (521 Views)

★★ Novice

caustic traps shouldnt be shot out by enemys just set off its a pain in the arse

Message 4 of 8 (489 Views)

★ Guide
@SERPENT_DESCEND Caustics gas is already too OP and very annoying. 🙄
Message 5 of 8 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@donthurtm3 His Pick rate is still very low
Message 6 of 8 (460 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@donthurtm3 His gas is annoying, but if you nerf his gas abilities he just becomes a fat, easy target.
I mained Caustic for awhile, but stopped because his abilities are only useful in very specific scenarios and can be countered/avoided semi-easily.
Message 7 of 8 (424 Views)

★ Guide

@IAmTheMeddler You can use his traps as deployable cover when being pinned down, however. It makes peaking/pushing easier, especially if you have a threat scope. Caustic still isn't as potent as he was in King's Canyon, though.

Message 8 of 8 (410 Views)