Mirage Buff

by Forgotten_Frank1

Original Post

Re: Mirage Buff

★★★ Newbie
Mirage should be able to transfer between his clone and make his clone the real mirage. His ultimate should make him invisible and leave a clone that disables his invisibility if shot. And maybe take some damage as well. Also his passive should give him a last chance to get out alive with 1 health after leaving his dead clone. Or his knocked clone can hold an 100 health knockdown shield and the other player should destroy it before killing the clone.
Message 21 of 25 (448 Views)

★ Guide

I don't play mirage a lot, but i definitly agree that he needs more then he has now.

My suggestion would be to bring the number and timing of Mirage's decoys at least up to par with Bangelore's smoke.

His ultimate should make it so controller players can not auto-lockon as this is a dead giveaway of your position and direction. And also the small glitch during becoming invisble should go so you cannot see the direction someone starts running to. I say this because i was able to shoot many mirages using their ultimate this way, and its hardly fair to them.

The invisibility after death is not 100% useless, but let's say about 95% :-p. Not sure how you can improve it or replace it with something better. Make his crawling speed higher when dead, or be able to make a decoy on the place of death that fakes a Mirage making a "gold knockdown shield revive" animation (after you manager to crawl away to distract the opponent more from your own position).

Message 22 of 25 (424 Views)

★ Apprentice

Honestly, a more "life like" clone would be much more efficient in "fooling the enemy". Say the ability to climb smaller walls (as high as the player itself at max) or something?

The ultimate is fine as about the same issue, more lifelike clones would help the character in general.

Message 23 of 25 (416 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think they should make mirage buff like cryptos drone but instead you control your decoy

Message 24 of 25 (330 Views)

★★ Novice

that would be extremely cool

Message 25 of 25 (309 Views)