Mirage Buff

by Nadez818

Original Post

Re: Mirage Buff

Champion

I think take the decoys away from mirage's ultimate, but improve his invisibility and movement speed and briefly decrease the cooldown of his tactical to 2 seconds for the duration of the ultimate.

OR completely change his ultimate so he spawns 2 decoys around him in a random order that mimic his movements, these decoys wouldn't die when shot but won't ping the locations of enemies. Would last for about 15 seconds for ultimate bamboozleage in a firefight.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 11 of 19 (754 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

You guys all must not be playing him right, I play him a ton and right now after the change to his ultimate, I have been able to escape 4 team battles and survive. Incorporating the decoy into the fights is key and my 3 squad can say how nice it is to trick people. Its great to know when someone shoots a decoy and where they are coming from. Also good for if you have your back pointed to another fight and you let him stand behind. Then know if you about to get third partied. There is one thing I hate and that is when he runs into a branch and vanishes though. That is just daf.

Message 12 of 19 (739 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

So i knocked a Mirage and i couldn't see him for a few seconds haha 😂 

Mirage was useless, he is better now.

I'm sure with his Ultimate you can really flank people now or escape but they should buff his Ultimate so holograms can run in all directions!

Message 13 of 19 (712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Totally agree that the Mirage is more usable now. However, his passive is still quite useless, I mean 5 seconds can hardly get you far when downed. And apart from being dramatic, his decoy animation isn't fooling anyone.

A suggestion to make him more usable, is to have his passive to allow him to cloak himself and the downed teammate when reviving. This gives Mirage more options to be a team player rather than a pure offensive. Since his other abilities allow him to be more elusive, he can choose this opportunity to either escape, plan a surprise attack or revive downed teammates. This can be balanced by either prolonging the duration to revive and having louder sound effects, if necessary. Additionally, this passive should of course activate when Mirage uses the legendary self-revive shield, which frankly currently has next to nothing success rate. 

Message 14 of 19 (665 Views)

Champion

@kliffside totally agree with this! 

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 15 of 19 (646 Views)

★★★ Novice

After the update he is more usable but I also agree that especially his passive and the decoy need a buff. His ultimate should be charged more quickly, I think.

Message 16 of 19 (639 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I still trick some people with his decoy and having fun. Maybe new players? Maybe I don't know. They must not see you using the decoy and when they shoot at the decoy you hit them. 

Also good thing is that they reveal their location.

Message 17 of 19 (624 Views)

★ Guide

2 decoys tactical

Simple buff done

Message 18 of 19 (551 Views)

★ Guide
@ForDaWeen 2 decoy tactical

Simple balanced enough buff, the Ult is fine now and that just seems like to much bro lol and also time consuming with the decoys
Message 19 of 19 (549 Views)