Re: Mirage Buff

by DarthVaapar

Original Post

★★ Expert

Just yesterday I used his Ult. to troll an enemy who was T-bagging my downed teammate by throwing my first decoy at him and than going invisible, following close behind him until I knocked him down and T-bagged right back. 

His Ult. is really handy and the extra decoys that come out are great for marking the enemy for your teammates while you run away to safety. 

Message 11 of 25 (1,066 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

His Ultimate holograms absolutely need to disperse in all directions. You can achieve this already to some degree if you’re standing on a very narrow rock, so it’s clear there’s a bug in there somewhere. They need to move. Respawn, please make this happen. The Ultimate holograms for Mirage must take off running in all directions. 

I like the idea proposed above for his Tactical. A 2-stack would greatly improve the overall combat effectiveness of Mirage’s Tactical ability. 

His passive is is virtually useless. Some new redesign is in order. Maybe if you doubled the time he was invisible? Otherwise, and preferably really, something entirely new should replace it. 

Message 12 of 25 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

In my opinion, making him totally invisible it’s just an lazy way to buff him. In every videogame, become full inv is op, cause no one can see you so you can do the hell you want. But mirage, as I said, is supposed to be the “Holo tricker” or something, i don’t remember... not the “Invsible ninja”.

Looks like people that works behind this game are really lazy. Just look how you “balanced” legends that have got small hitboxes...

It is a good game, but he needs help to be the best.

Message 13 of 25 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Cool, but no sense, as long he just use the holograms for trick people and not other type of technology like a teleport...

Message 14 of 25 (963 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I think that for now, hopefully they would do it quickly, a boost for decoy’s intelligence will be enough. If they add another stack on the tactical, it would make sense if the second decoy shoot fake bullets to an enemy marked by shooting the first decoy. Or make the decoys jump over walls, slide where you should slide. I don’t know, but I hope they are working on what we are saying for the next patch.

Message 15 of 25 (959 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

hi 

Message 16 of 25 (841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_David
Sending Decoy and fake shot to scary enemy.

Message 17 of 25 (781 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Forgotten_Frank1
i want his buff.
"he can makes 2 decoy"
"ult's decoy should move"
Message 18 of 25 (722 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Forgotten_Frank1 i hope buff mirage
Message 19 of 25 (593 Views)