Re: Mirage Buff

by WHITEyy6969

Original Post

Mirage Buff

★★★ Apprentice

Can we talk about Mirage for a second? I think he really needs a little rework. He is supposed to be the trick master, but he actually tricks his team mates only.

let’s start with his passive : He goes invisible when knocked down... a bit useless, for a lot of reason. I was thinking about giving him something that allows him to play a lot with his clones. So, new Passive : Everytime an enemy hit a mirage clone, mirage gains cooldown reduction on his first ability. This will make the work easier for Elliot. 

First Ability : Now Clones stacks up to 2. That’s all...

Ultimate: well, his ult is a lot weird, cause it is supposed to help mirage being sneaky and doing sneaky things, but that’s not easy with the clones realesed... Just remove them. I was thinking, what if we give hime the possibility to send clones while he is invisible, and not before he goes invisible? It will help him a lot tricking persons! Obv, he will get just some clones to use, idk maybe 4, counting the 2 he already got on the first ability.

Message 1 of 25 (6,153 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Forgotten_Frank1iv been pushing mirage rework\minor buff for a while to but I agree with the Tactical 2 decoy should be added {with 5 second to deploy 2nd clone after 1st before cool down}{and 2 seconds added to cooldown}
{I also beleiev he should get a 5-10 hitmarker damage for clones ability to take 1 bullet for you, and being able to enter castic and wattson trap zones for a second to bamboozle instead of just dieing right away}

Your passive idea I like and very interesting but he does have the fastest recharge rate {the only idea I can really think of to improve his passive is a healing clone shoot clone at down teamate and he can revive them while you protect} only cause lifeline is the only real healer on the board but if we added the 2 decoy feature's then yes your passive idea would be a great addition {but in all honesty his passive has saved me from being finished so many times.}

As for his ULT idk they finally added the full invisibility witch should have been there from the start and I think those clones help to make eneimes lose track of you from Confusing\hiding within clones to flank it acts like a smoke screen in a way I honestly fine with it and don't want to over power him.

But the 2 decoys 100% needs added for him 150% he's so unbalanced with the other legends even gibby is better then him now by Alot.

{Plus Bangalore get 2 smokes that's a AREA COVERAGE ability and castic with his 6 Area Covrage plus damage with both......while mirage gets 1 un-interactive clone that just runs straight...a bit unbalanced right there lol}

Message 2 of 25 (6,050 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hope someone will pay attention to us one day 🤦🏻‍♂️. I’ve got a lot of good ideas, but the stuff of apex legends, actually... i mean... they don’t care about feedbacks :/ 

Message 3 of 25 (5,971 Views)

★ Guide
@Forgotten_Frank1 100% it seems like agreed they pay 0 attention to all of it except 1 or 2 things

-Mirage needs buff 2 decoys tactical (he's unbalanced)
-Caustic need to go back to 10% fortified not 15% to OP with his camping gas
-Wattson need her tactical Rob buffed alittle
-ring damage need lowered slightly\ or more time in between closing
-havoc and devotion needs nerfed a little with damage or charge up time or recoil control 2x harder

Ect... But they don't listen 100%
Message 4 of 25 (5,962 Views)

★ Guide

I like the decoys as they are and I've made them work on numerous occasions and different scenarios. 

In regards to his Ultimate I haven't played with him enough or seen enough plays to see any real benefits or uses for it? Sure it allows you to run away but what's with all the decoys? What? Why? So many questions! Wouldn't it make more sense if you weren't invisible and instead of standing still all the decoys run in random directions? 

Message 5 of 25 (5,954 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@WHITEyy6969Yeah me too but he needs 2 decoy as tactical ULT is 100% ok but he need 2 decoy tactical 2 big reasons 1 Bangalore has 2 smoke that does area coverage and minor damage , 2 castic has 6 traps decent damage mirage get 1 decoy that runs straight and can't even enter traps of wattson and castic not even a  a bullet goes right threw him. Plus other legends get buffs  but he gets left out, he unbalanced with all other legends 2 decoy will balance him

Message 6 of 25 (5,951 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Darker_Souls343I see where you are coming from but then his decoy can be used to run into Wattson's fence and will give her position away, that could be argued as OP.

Secondly the decoy is supposed to bamboozle someone. Surely if you have 2 and someone sees 2 Mirages running side by side then they will know either 1 or both are fake. Nothing immediately wrong with that but with the single decoy you never know (at first glance) if it's real or not so most people will think it's actually someone and more than likely shoot.

Message 7 of 25 (5,943 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Forgotten_Frank1 make tactical stack to 2, and make the clones in his ult f***ing move. The fact that they stand still in a circle does absolutely nothing for anyone except tell people that there's an invisible dude somewhere.

The only other thing I could think of would be to increase his invisibility duration by 2 seconds. It always seems like it runs out just before you've finished flanking.
Message 8 of 25 (5,871 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@XDAIXBLARGX You can't deny that "there's an invisible dude somewhere" is quite the pschological tool. I've popped the Ult and.... not flanked, and healed/pushed with my team.

An uncertain enemy trying to watch for a flank can be enough to turn a fight in your favour.

Trying so solo flank an aware enemy can be tricky though, as you say the timer isn't the longest, and besides that your footprints are visible.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 25 (5,855 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Would be cool if Mirage could swap places with his clone from first ability.

Message 10 of 25 (5,839 Views)