[Megathread] Pathfinder Changes Feedback

by Emilisc0

Original Post

Re: [Megathread] Pathfinder Changes Feedback

★ Guide

Phase walk cooldown is now down to 25 (from 35 seconds) and Stim sprinting speed is increased by 10% on Octane ! But no Path update..

Message 381 of 412 (526 Views)

★★★ Guide

Bump

I stopped playing about 5 wins into season 5.  Pathfinder used to be a great scout that could easily escape an enemy team or bait them to your teammates.

He was also great for pushing into a weakened enemy team.

He is now an average legend with limited capabilities.  Commiting with a grapple push is suicide more often than not.  He cannot outrun anyone if stuff hits the fan.  His grapple is so slow that you will die mid air when used defensively.  His zipline is now a death trap against anyone that can aim.  Ziplines in general are death traps because of that change.  He will die to fortified / regular players when at equal skill.  His hitbox is larger than most but he is low profile?

To return him to a good spot requires one of two things:

1) reduce grapple cooldown to 20 to 25 seconds.

Or

2) return his hitbox to super sized like season 0 AND give him fortified.

Message 382 of 412 (467 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Pallo420 Pathfinder is now "average," in your own words. Ideally, in a balanced game, shouldn't every legend be average?
Message 383 of 412 (446 Views)

★★★ Novice

You know what's hilarious??? You can just zip around the map as Wraith now. Her cool down is a little over 20 seconds. Why is she able to very very quickly speak through the map, completely invulnerable as often as that, but repositioning is being absolutely taken out of the equation. Even Loba's tactical is faster which is wayyyy more powerful than a Pathfinder grapple. He's almost as useless as Lifeline now... 

Message 384 of 412 (412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Yep the name is right - newbie :D

Lifeline is insanely picked in Ranked and its completely broken as of now, because of the most stupid ability in the game - auto-revive. But yeah she is useless right ...

Wraith tactical is 25sec. Not 20 or a bit more of 20. :D
She got a 1.25 sec delay before she can use her tactical.

Make Pathfinder grapple delayed by 1.25 seconds and lower the CD to 25 seconds, then will be fair.

And Pathfinder grapple is way, way better than Loba tactical, you cant even compare the two .... Its questionable which one is better Wraith tactical or Path tactical as of now. They are different kind, and are used in different situation.

Pathy is the second most picked legend in game currently, he is still heavy picked so he is in perfect spot right now. Not OP, not weak, not average.

Message 385 of 412 (389 Views)

Re: Grapple cooldown unreasonably high

★★★ Novice
@boy_Hoodle 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😑😂😂😂 yep or minecraft
Message 386 of 412 (359 Views)

★★★ Novice
@LordloshBang Nope loba is better. as a retired path main ill tell you that. Also no low profile. Also better ult. Imagine going from point a to b without being shot in between. But rn she not good cause of bug.
Message 387 of 412 (355 Views)

★★ Pro

If you don`t know how to utilize the zipline yeah Loba maybe better, but if you are know what you are doing, Pathfinder is way better, and his ability as well. :D

Message 388 of 412 (304 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I personally feel like Pathfinder's current Grapple cooldown isn't so bad. I mean, it just means I don't get to use it as much (for fun). I'm still winning games with him but... I admit, maybe a fraction of the increased cooldown would be better? The changes maybe shouldn't be so drastic in numbers, but maybe I'm wrong friends.

Message 389 of 412 (287 Views)

★ Apprentice

I do think they need to buff pathfinder make his ability at least 22 seconds or 25

Message 390 of 412 (244 Views)