[Megathread] Pathfinder Changes Feedback

by Emilisc0

Original Post

Re: Pathfinder nerf is totally uncalled for

Hero

I honestly fail to see how he is useless..... Did other legends with cool downs such as these added in ruin those characters? No people worked with it and make it work. No other class was ruined by time added to abilities. But as soon as it happens to pathfinder then hate comes out. Welcome to being equal to other legends finally. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 31 of 412 (708 Views)

Re: Why you gotta do path like that....

★★★★ Novice

This change is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. Path's whole kit is mobility. He feels completely useless now, and for me it's not even about the combat. He's just slow and useless outside of combat with these changes. 

Message 32 of 412 (704 Views)

Re: Grapple cooldown unreasonably high

★★★★ Guide
@E9ine_AC Pathfinder was a mobility based legend, of course you expect him to cross the map faster than other legends (and im pretty sure the average path can't cross the map in a minute 15). They should have nerfed his ultimate instead, like making it destroyable or increasing its cooldown. That would have lowered his winrate without ruining the legend.
Message 33 of 412 (703 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I disagree. Now we'll catapult ourselves halfway across the map and be even more screwed because we have no escape for 35 seconds. 

Message 34 of 412 (702 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I use to love pathfinder and the game now I'm regretting getting the new season. Lessen to the people. Why you nerfed path that bad from 15 sec to 35 wow so unnecessary. You guys just go one step forward and like 5 backwards fix this asp man. I want to enjoy playing this game again
Message 35 of 412 (702 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is 100% untrue. It'd take at least 3-4 min to traverse the map with the old cooldown. Now it's just impossible lol

Message 36 of 412 (693 Views)

Champion

I feel like the amount they nerfed the cooldown by was a little excessive, 10 seconds would have been more than enough.

To everyone saying "MY LEGEND IS RUINED" suck it up, you're just gonna have to use your grapple more tactically now lol.  Wraith took heavy hits successively and she's still one of the most used legends in apex...this really aint the end of the world.

P.S i hope pathy mains will actually use their zipline so that their whole team can push rather than just grappling off alone now. :,)

(To you folk who play him properly, i don't mean you)

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 37 of 412 (692 Views)

★★ Novice

Ya thats that's not acceptable, you could nerf it down to 20 sec thats fine. Please respawn roll it back plz..it just made me cry

Message 38 of 412 (691 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No, but other legends getting their ability back in 15 seconds would be broken in most cases. (smoke, nox, doc, etc) Being able to move to a new place every 15 seconds is much less so, and is essential to the playstyle of path. 

Message 39 of 412 (688 Views)

★★ Guide

I kind of expected Path getting a nerf b/c he would escape so often, but 35 seconds is a lot. I'd have said max 24, min 20 seconds would've been a good nerf.

Message 40 of 412 (680 Views)