Re: [Megathread] Pathfinder Changes Feedback

by SopranoRanger99

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I got hold of this place from a Fb group and they were right, I can see some weak people with mediocre aim and  movement blaming everything on Legend being Op, Because of people like you they slaughtered Wraith, then Path, And buffed legends like Gas skunk and hologram trash ! If you played titan fall or any fast shooting game, you wouldn't be blaming Legends being Op, You just suck at it, go and play more, you can't  compete with a guy who has 2,000 Hours and you who play 2/3 matches daily, there's a huge difference! Thank you for demotivating people and letting them know you are bad at fast movement game and everyone should suffer due to one's bad gaming skills, if this goes on Apex will die out like Battlefield !     

Message 321 of 412 (354 Views)

★ Guide
@DeadTinBucket69 Please be respectful ! Not everyone has time to play a game for 8 hour a day man!
But still I agree they need to Fix path ASAP
Message 322 of 412 (347 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Supremest01 still they need to Buff Octane first and Fix the Hit Reg and Buff Path too.
Message 323 of 412 (345 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@LordloshBang Cat got your tongue? Sounds like you’re stumbling over your own words now and now claiming to be a Wraith player. You know nothing, you’ve probably never heard of cascades or bridges let alone had a fight there as Wraith or Pathfinder.

Wraith players just sat back, me included with the nerfs which shows the legitimacy of allowing the developers free reign to just go ahead without any backlash, they’re clueless like you.

“Oh let’s make the (Tank) a (Healer) too.”
“Oh let’s remove the skullpiercer because of loot table.” *Two seasons later puts it back in.*
“Oh let’s advertise Wattson with three pylons.” *Removes the feature to have three pylons*
I could keep going on and on.

This is the sheer stupidity of the developers.
Message 324 of 412 (330 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Emilisc0 I agree, it is truly the worst.
Message 325 of 412 (289 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@DARAPTURE07 RIP Cascades and Bridges, I've been playing since release day and would always land at either one.
Message 326 of 412 (288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@SopranoRanger99I know it feels like a long time ago and place far far away.

I wish they’d give me a Apex Vanilla server like what they got in WOW.

I knew Apex wasn’t getting worked on by the same dev team the moment the year anniversary came and the game was more buggy than that of the launch game.

You could say I’m extremely tired with their incompetence that a vanilla server would change that feeling.
Just pre-everything, heck I’m even all up for the new legends, no nerfs, but the buffs ok.

I remember the first day I played (Pathfinder) I thought scanning the beacon on top of bridges was being helpful lol.

Now the game is an RPG lmao and no this isn’t no joke.

Message 327 of 412 (273 Views)

★★ Pro

And who the **** are you, to think that you know better than the DEVS ? 

Of course you won`t be happy with the balance changes they are doing, because you were using OP legends.

The way you talk about Gibby is obvious that you are a spoiled kid, who was use to abuse a legend that are way better than the rest of the cast.

And you know nothing about me and what legend i actually play, so don`t talk about me, okay? You didn`t follow the conversation for what legends i was and play now, but you are giving your opinion, when you don`t know the facts ? Sweet.

And no there was tons of crying from Wraith players when the nerfs starting to come.

But Devs actually have information and a real feedback from game, which tells the whole story, not a feedback from cry babies, that someone took their precise toy.

Everyone who really understand the game knows, that Path passive on ranked/high gamelevel of play is a precise tool, that helps your team tremendously. His ultimate is insanely useful and could get you to a place no one else could go. Its useful in so many situation.

And everyone knows that taking a high ground in a fight is a huge + into your gameplay. And this is just one of the things for which you can use your tactical - grapple. Its worked for so many things, it was versatile as ******. 

Reposition during a fight, go into miles away(no other legends can chase a pathfinder, he just disappear from battle, heal and come back in a no time, cause his grapple CD was a joke.

Changed it to be 20 seconds will change what exactly or 25? No legend should be allowed to use such a powerful tool, multiple times during a fight. And Pathfinder was allowed to stay way too OP for way too long.

You can cry as much as you want, but Wraith and Path was the most picked legend, and there was a reason for that.

Message 328 of 412 (222 Views)

Community Manager

I'll remind people of the rules here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/AHQ-Announcements/New-EA-Forum-Rules-amp-Guidelines/td-p/6075534

Keep things civil in your discussions, don't insult or cast aspersions, and keep your criticisms constructive. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 329 of 412 (217 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@LordloshBang You don't like Pathfinder and that's fine, you don't have to, but stop being toxic and let people say what they wanna say. And cmon, stop acting like you know everything about game balance when you don't even play rankeds. Put your hatred aside and realize that nerfing mobility is a step in the wrong direction.
Message 330 of 412 (194 Views)