by SplashDatex

Original Post

Re: Pathfinder nerf is totally uncalled for

★ Guide

totally agree #buffpath
Message 201 of 412 (423 Views)

Re: Pathfinder unplayable now.

★ Guide

i feel you man, i was a wraith main first then they screwed her, but path seems to inhuman, he is still Kill-able while in Grapple mode !  

Message 202 of 412 (421 Views)

Re: [Megathread] Pathfinder Changes Feedback

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Pathfinder wasn't nerfed.....he was killed. 

He has weak passive and ultimate and he has the biggest hitbox of the legends with increased damage, but his grabble and mobility balanced it out. 

Now he is just useless. 

My new main is "Not Apex" - he was what made the game fun for me. I'm out - so sad (and I had just gotten the boxing gloves 😂). 

Just wondering what Respawn/Ea was thinking: "Hey, how about we destroy the 2nd most popular legend - the players will love it...."!?

Message 203 of 412 (408 Views)

Re: Pathfinder grapple should be dropped to 25 instead of 35

★★ Guide

@FaIIenAngeI777 Bronze 3

Message 204 of 412 (387 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Jaytee__666 Pathfinder was killed, I agree and it was uncalled for.

Regarding his passive, i’m not sure if you are referring to low profile which makes hit hitbox smaller but takes more damage, this is a fine passive, wraith also has it and it makes sense. If you are referring to his ability to use survey beacons, that’s just incorrect, his ability to find rings early to help his team rotate is on of his strongest points if not the ONLY reason he gets used in pro level play/tournaments. In pubs yeah it’s not that useful but that’s only because if you’re good enough you can just run around the map and kill everyone while naturally rotating into the zone anyway so who would even have. a useful passive in that case if you just dumpster everyone you come across. I’m not sure if you are referring to pathfinder having the largest hitbox because his was reduced drastically maybe 3 seasons ago? Gibby has the largest hitbox.

I totally agree with you though they ruined the fun behind pathfinder and they destroyed his tempo but EA probably won’t listen to your logic because of the first bit.

Message 205 of 412 (242 Views)

Re: Pathfinder grapple should be dropped to 25 instead of 35

★★★ Apprentice

@LuckHawkSG I’ve been playing path since the game’s start and grapple is one of the hardest abilities to master in the game. The grapple should be put back at its default 15s cooldown not even compromised at 25, it shouldn’t even be nerfed at all because while it’s not what makes pathfinder strong but it is what makes him fun. What makes pathfinder strong is a combination of his mobility and his passive being able to determine rings and rotating his team in early to get better positioning for mid-late game. By nerfing his grapple they avoided the real thing which made him “meta” (even though caustic, gibby, loba can all be subbed into his flex role. People who complain about pathfinder getting in and out of fights too fast need to work on their aim or positioning so they can finish a pathfinder when he dives in on them, if he got it it and was able to heal it means it was a well placed grapple OR the person missed their shots and he had time to get out, nerfing what makes him unique is a misguided nerf. EA should revert to 15 like it normally is, since path’s grapple is not an oppressive issue except for players at lower level. They did him dirty.

Message 206 of 412 (371 Views)

★★★ Novice

These are very crazy changes !!!! You just ruined the legend !!! Return as it was !!!
You increased the hook reload time by 133%. It's just not a lot of thought !!! I'm starting to regret the beginning of season 5 Frown

Message 207 of 412 (372 Views)

Buff pathfinder

★★★ Newbie

You guys nerfed pathfinder too hard he needs a buff.

Message 208 of 412 (368 Views)

Re: Pathfinder nerf is totally uncalled for

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is the definition of a nerf when you turn a character that used to be a shining bullet into a cheap foam tube #BuffPathfinder

Message 209 of 412 (346 Views)

★★★★ Novice

WTF is this feedback section?

This should be a place where you can bring your ideas and requests. Not a fricking kindergarden where you can cry in the corner until you get what you want.

Now I understand why some game developers don't take their time to listen to their fanbase. Respect to Respawn for doing this!

I guarantee you all in less than a month path is back to a reasonable performance but definitely not because of you crybabies here!!!

Message 210 of 412 (340 Views)