Why you guys nerf path like that man no fun playing path now :)

by Bhupendra_inda

Original Post

Overkill nerf on pathfinder

★★★ Apprentice

This is insane, I do agree that pathfinder needs a nerf but from 15 seconds to 35 seconds is just crazy. I suggest a 20 sec or 25 sec cool down, this will still be a crazy nerf but will still allow pathfinder to be playable. Pathfinders grapple is one of the only things in pathfinders kit that makes him useful. Pathfinders passive and ultimate aren’t very strong compared to any other legend. I have lost enormous amounts of respect for EA games and Apex Legends both, and I refuse to spend a dime more on battle passes/ events until there is a reasonable change towards pathfinder. I invite all those who are also outraged to join me on boycotting APEX. They will not get our money until our demands are met.

Message 71 of 412 (616 Views)

Re: Pathfinder unplayable now.

Seriously, why do people think that Pathfinder is now ruined? I saw enough Pathfinders that did the same maneuvers as usual. Because they actually saved up their Grapple for some useful situation. I'm not saying that I fully agree with the higher cooldown. But just like I said in the other thread, Wraith, Pathfinder and Loba should have their tactical cooldown lowered to 25 seconds. So they're still mobile, not spamable, and it doesn't have to be used too conservatively. 

Message 72 of 412 (634 Views)

Why you guys nerf path like that man no fun playing path now :)

★★ Novice

No fun playing path now path feel so useless now  thankyou apex for this * update 

Message 73 of 412 (664 Views)

Killed path and loba is useless good job respawn

★★★★★ Newbie

Her tactical is terrible and the idea of her ult is cool but really not super good in practice. Then the path why 20 seconds shouldve been 5 or 10.

Message 74 of 412 (656 Views)

Re: Pathfinder unplayable now.

★★★★ Guide
@Peri_Longbow_plz Idk why i still have pathfinders on my team, they usually die first and theres nothing they can do about it.
Message 75 of 412 (612 Views)

Re: You guys are ruining this game lol

★★ Guide

Its not justified at all. The only justifiable number would be 20. But Respawn prefers balancing with a HAMMER, which just reeks of lazyness.

Rather than slowly nerfing/buffing stuff and further adjusting as the game progresses, they just go BOOM.

Message 76 of 412 (731 Views)

Re: Killed path and loba is useless good job respawn

★★★★ Guide
@Taco13555 Nah, pathfinder was in a good spot.
Message 77 of 412 (639 Views)

Re: Why you guys nerf path like that man no fun playing path now :)

★★★★ Guide
@Bhupendra_inda Yeah, path is dead now. They should have nerfed his zipline instead of killing him.
Message 78 of 412 (644 Views)

Pathfinder

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

look devs, i understand you want to nerf pathfinder but this is the wrong way to go, this is a way to ruin a character.

IMO the route you went with titanfall, making everything overpowered makes nothing overpowered was a lot better and i think almost everyone would agree. However if you dont want to do that at least give Pathfinder 2 grapples at a 30 second cooldown but even if you use the first one it takes 30 seconds to recharge.

This way some players can use the 1 grapple every 15 seconds if they use it sparingly or use it 2 times in a fight but it takes the full 30 seconds of recharge.

Message 79 of 412 (642 Views)

Pathfinder Nerf Suggestion

★ Novice

Hey all,

This is in response to the grapple cooldown nerf that's come with the new update. I understand it was so Pathfinder couldn't get in and out of a fight like he used to, and I agree that it needs some kind of nerf to prevent that from happening. That being said the 35 second cooldown severely hurts Pathfinders "forward scout" play style. So I have a suggestion that allows for his normal cooldown rate while also making it so he can't be so slippery mid fight.

Suggested Interaction:

When Pathfinder gets hit during a grapple, it will instantly break and force Pathfinder to fall straight down. When this happens, the cooldown for his next grapple will be doubled. Additionally if you want to go the extra mile, you could make it so taking damage while grapple is already on cooldown freezes it in place for a second or two. This allows for Pathfinder to play the "forward scout" role while out of combat, but grounds him to the team fight when in combat.

Thoughts?

Message 80 of 412 (670 Views)