Re: Pathfinder unplayable now.

by SG_Trigger131

Original Post

Re: Why you gotta do path like that....

★★ Novice

I think pathfinder has been hit harder than skulltown, WHY DID THEY HAVE TO NERF THE MOBILITY CENTERED CHARACTER. HE IS SUPPOSED TO MOVE QUICKLY AND BE ABLE TO MOVE OFTEN. What next? Make Wraith's tactical only usable once per game?? What were the devs thinking,I mean Path IS SUPPOSED TO GRAPPLE MULTIPLE TIMES IN A FIGHT. Once a character or weapon becomes great and becomes widely used and people StArT cOmPlAiNiNg about it... BOOM ridiculous nerf. I understand that a game needs reworks, but this... And why 35 secs, I mean it's hardly useful in fights and since Path's ultimate and passive aren't that great (especially his passive) they simply destroyed the legend, what kind of nerf is this???

Message 51 of 412 (535 Views)

Re: Grapple cooldown unreasonably high

★★ Novice

The whole point of pathfinder is to scout out where other teams are and then come back, we can't do that anymore because it just takes to long to get the grapple back. At least make it only 20 seconds lol

Message 52 of 412 (531 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@DeyTukErJerb On top of that you can now only play with the original 6 legends. You can not choose any other even if you had it in the past, if you get disconnected you go back to the game as bloodhound. And that you will have to reset the game every time you finish a game because it will crash well time to stop playing video games and go out so I can die from the virus. Oh and the new looting menus I feel like I'm playing cod and i hate cod.
Message 53 of 412 (602 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@PuNk719 The connection issues will be fixed soon, the servers are filled with people updating and trying out the new legend.
Message 54 of 412 (599 Views)

★ Guide
@DeyTukErJerb I'm enjoying reading all of these "Buff Pathfinder" posts. Because when the wraith mains got nerf, after nerf, after nerf... I don't remember ANYONE giving a crap. Oh but now they did the whole "make their tactical less affective" thing to pathfinder and I'm telling you man. IT FEELS GOOD to see the people that told me to get getter and stop whining about it immediately start whining about their character. It's a fantastic feeling really.
Message 55 of 412 (598 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hear me pathfinder brothers, we will not stand for this we must blow up EA with messages until they take away atleast 15 seconds off his cool down. 35 second cool down is insane. We will get it down to at least a 20 second cool down or they will not have our support or our money. BOYCOTT APEX!

Message 56 of 412 (518 Views)

Hero
@SG_Trigger131 Exactly!!!!!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 57 of 412 (518 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SG_Trigger131 Some nerfs are needed, this is just murder. The learning curve between the two legends are completely different. I play wraith as well, she is still strong. As for pathfinder? No he’s dead af. I even agreed that he should be nerfed but 15 sec to 35 sec?? Are you insane?
Message 58 of 412 (598 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DeyTukErJerb It should stay as before with no changes need it.
Message 59 of 412 (588 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@QuietR99 As I agree with this, there has to be some type of nerf like 15 sec to 20 sec

But 15 sec to 35 seconds is insane.
Message 60 of 412 (581 Views)