Patheticfinder

by kellebrew0323

Original Post

Re: Pathfinder nerf is totally uncalled for

★★★★ Guide
@Adendon Nerf his ult not his grapple ffs.
Message 41 of 412 (784 Views)

Re: You guys are ruining this game lol

★★★★★ Novice

OMG PREEEEECH BROTHA! 

Message 42 of 412 (775 Views)

★★ Guide
@Abyssloli But the main problem was his grapple not his ult. Nerfing his ult would have barely impacted his overall gameplay.
Message 43 of 412 (775 Views)

Patheticfinder

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Need to buff path immediately. Killing the OG’s slowly... first wraith nerf then limb damage same as body shots and now more than doubled pathfinders tactical is ridiculous.

Message 44 of 412 (771 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Adendon Don't fix something that ain't broke. Pathfinder's gameplay was fine, nerfing his ult would have decreased his winrate without making him unplayable.
Message 45 of 412 (770 Views)

Re: Patheticfinder

★★★ Novice
Message 46 of 412 (760 Views)

Re: Patheticfinder

★★★★ Guide
@kellebrew0323 Agreed
#Buffpath
Message 47 of 412 (755 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
"Don't fix something that ain't broke" period, nothing more, nothing less.
Season 4 was probably one of the best-balanced ones but you just threw it down the *. What is wrong with you Respawn?
You prove AGAIN that you are unable to release a bug-free patch, yet you decide to mess with things that work just fine. Seriously wtf?! Check your priorities!
Message 48 of 412 (753 Views)

Pathfinder is very weak right now

★★★ Novice

buff pathfinder grapple please

Message 49 of 412 (737 Views)

Pathfinder unplayable now.

★★★ Apprentice

As a pathfinder main there is a lot of obstacles I must face, being a squishy champion is bad enough, so I must use mobility to stand a chance. Saying this, I can also see that the grapple is a little low on the cool down (15 sec) but now with this new season and a new champion that is a god looter and can teleport we need every second of that cool down, now with a 35 second cool down the champion I love so much is now useless and I can no longer play around team fights and causes lots of stress with a pathfinder even being on the team anymore, now let’s remember season 4 when revenant was released and you buffed pretty much every aspect of his kit and with him being around already makes being a pathfinder a pain in the butt. Now with this nerf you added 20 seconds to his cool down more than doubling it, which is crap. I suggest they reconsider and just nerf him a little and not completely destroy him, a 20 second cool down will still be a insane nerf on pathfinder but will still allow him to be playable. I play other legends as well but this is ridiculous and needs to be fixed ASAP. Totally unacceptable and this will be the DEATH OF APEX.

Message 50 of 412 (812 Views)