Pathfinder Nerf?!

by MonsterRaich

Original Post

Pathfinder nerf is totally uncalled for

★★★★★ Newbie

The path nerf from 15 seconds to 35 seconds is completely unnecessary, path mains are practically useless now except for his ultimate. His ability to get high ground almost instantly was of course quite strong, but to go from 15 seconds to 35 seconds is just too much. He's still playable but at this point might as well take the grapple away from him cause that's crazy

Message 21 of 412 (785 Views)

Re: Pathfinder nerf is totally uncalled for

★★★★ Novice

totally agree #buffpath

Message 22 of 412 (779 Views)

Re: Grapple cooldown unreasonably high

★★★★★ Pro
@boy_Hoodle I didn't call for a path nerf, i dont camp. Stop making stuff up and making yourself look more of a joke than already.

So Pros grapple into 2 zones away on their own yeah??

You can't keep up with pathfinder solo grappling unless you're octane.
Message 23 of 412 (752 Views)

pathfinder nerfed too much! #buffpath

★★★★ Novice

Respawn please why did you do this like more than double tactical cooldown what? #buffpath

Message 24 of 412 (766 Views)

★ Guide
@kdoettv I know 35 seconds that's insane. I'm going to start using mirage in ranked and casual because of this.
Message 25 of 412 (771 Views)

★ Guide
@kdoettv Wow, it's almost as if a character that everyone wants nerfed got nerfed and now the people who enjoy that character have to learn to get better in order to make up the difference. Welcome to the club.
Message 26 of 412 (770 Views)

Pathfinder Nerf?!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So today Pathfinders grapple got nerfed. The cooldown for Grappling Hook has been increased from 15 seconds to 35 seconds. I dont think this was neccessary  and i feel pretty bad about this. What do you guys think??

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/season-5-patch-notes

Message 27 of 412 (747 Views)

Re: Pathfinder nerf

★★ Guide

Can you go * in general patch notes thread instead of making a duplicate post?

Message 28 of 412 (741 Views)

Re: Grapple cooldown unreasonably high

Hero
@Abyssloli It's not over powered that a legend can cross a map in a minute 15 flat? While others take a solid 2-3 mins without balloons with exception of octain. It's not over powered that every 15 seconds he could zip away fully shield before a team could reach him then he can zip away from that point? He literally has the only ultimate that can not be destroyed nor can the ring even destroy it. But yea you right he wasnt over powered.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 29 of 412 (738 Views)

Re: Why you gotta do path like that....

★ Guide
@Emilisc0 It's sad I really don't blame the devs for nerfing him when so many people ask for it, but why would they do it when introducing loba
Message 30 of 412 (726 Views)