Re: Why you gotta do path like that....

by Hodnygamer

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@Emilisc0 I know dude , hes literally useless now , I spent all that damn money on this great game with a * dev team , I uninstalled as soon as I saw his nerf
Message 11 of 412 (945 Views)

Re: Grapple cooldown unreasonably high

Hero

No legend should be able to cross the entire map in around 1 minute if good grapples are done. Imo its not bad path can no longer fully escape fights just as other legends. He has now his limitations like other legends. It is bad enough his zip line cant be destroyed by shooting it let alone the ring as wraiths portal. Was highly over powered legend who could hide and run across the map in minute or so. Needed done imo. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 412 (964 Views)

Re: You guys are ruining this game lol

★★★★★ Pro

I think it's a little too much, but least it will stop you paths catapulting yourselves a mile across the map to get downed/elimmed.

Message 13 of 412 (920 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I don't care if they have to buff the other "legends" twice as much. I'm not playing without my hook.

Message 14 of 412 (956 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@boy_Hoodle wrote:

@1ronKeysi recommend solitaire for you, because you are not meant for high speed fps games

@boy_Hoodle i recommend solitaire for you, because you are not meant for team-based games.

Message 15 of 412 (955 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@E9ine_AC Path was strong but not op lmao.
Message 16 of 412 (952 Views)

Re: What did you do to path?!?!?!?!?!

★★★★ Novice

finally....about time, stop crying

Message 17 of 412 (911 Views)

★★ Guide

@1ronKeys no i definitely am, if you watch pros they are aggressive and push fast as a team including path grappling in, you do not want to evolve to that, or think outside of your comfort zone, you wanna camp and complain when people dont, take a look at yourself, stop calling for skill nerfs

Message 18 of 412 (937 Views)

Re: Wtf did u do to path!

★★★★ Guide
@SixPointSixGod They had to kill path to appease all those bloodhound mains.
Message 19 of 412 (903 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yea lets start a new hashtag #buffpath

Message 20 of 412 (928 Views)