[Megathread] Pathfinder Changes Feedback

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

You just killed him, RIP  Path 😢

[Admin - Updating thread title for search results]

Message 8 of 412 (3,365 Views)

What did you do to path?!?!?!?!?!

★★ Guide

are you insane? why would you nerf paths grapple? why dont you just delete all wraith and path since everyone hates them? You can surely kill your game faster than you are that way. you make a sick path skin for people to waste on a character they wont play anymore? wattson unchanged but you nerf mobility and fun. that is truly hilarious.

Message 1 of 412 (3,396 Views)

You guys are ruining this game lol

★★ Guide

please hire people that care about the game. caustic buff, path nerf, you are blizzard entertainment but worse

Message 2 of 412 (3,389 Views)
Highlighted

Pathfinder is dead.

★★★★ Guide

Increasing Pathfinder's grapple cooldown from 15 to 35 seconds is the biggest mistake Respawn has ever made. Being able to use his grapple to mess around on the map was the only reason I kept playing him, despite him getting nerfed almost every patch. This is just sad.

Message 3 of 412 (3,318 Views)

Re: You guys are ruining this game lol

★★★★ Guide
@boy_Hoodle That path nerf is over the top and unjustified. Period.
Message 4 of 412 (3,377 Views)

Wtf did u do to path!

★★★ Newbie

It’s crazy that you guys added a whole 20 seconds to paths grapple. Not 5, not 10, but 20?? Path mains we mad or???? 

Message 5 of 412 (3,326 Views)

Re: You guys are ruining this game lol

★★★★★ Expert
The nerf is justified, just over the top. But the reactions are fun so keep ‘em coming
Message 6 of 412 (3,346 Views)

Grapple cooldown unreasonably high

★★★★★ Novice

The new update brought lots to be excited about. Imagine my disappointment when I saw that the Pathfinder Grapple ability had been increased to more than twice what it was before. For a soloplayer Pathfinder this breaks the game. I'LL NEVER PLAY THE GAME AGAIN UNTIL THE HOOK IS BACK, SIMPLE FACT.

Message 7 of 412 (3,379 Views)

Re: Grapple cooldown unreasonably high

★★★★★ Pro

Listen, i thought it sounded a little too much, but at least it will stop you Pathfinders catapulting yourself a mile across the map to press a Squad by yourself and get downed / elimmed.

Message 9 of 412 (3,376 Views)

Re: Grapple cooldown unreasonably high

★★ Guide

@1ronKeysi recommend solitaire for you, because you are not meant for high speed fps games

Message 10 of 412 (3,371 Views)