Maybe im just unlucky but this loot table is trash

by SDS_JuggernautTV

Original Post

Maybe im just unlucky but this loot table is trash

5 times today EXACTLY 5 TIMES TODAY i landed on a p2020 or moz while sombody in very close proximity to me lands on ANY OTHER GUN IN THE GAME  and kills me with it. 

There have been so many times in this game where if i had LITERALLY ANY OTHER GUN IN MY HANDS BESIDES THOSE TWO i would have killed my opponent. Why are this crap guns even still in the game? Take them out seriously. The devs talk about how its unhealthy for there to be to many guns and thats why we didnt get a new weapon this season WELL I CAN TELL YOU FOR A FACT no one is going to complain about you swapping out the p2020 or moz for the vault smg or literally anything else. The people that do complain about losing the moz and p2020 are wierdos and probably dont even play the game and are just trolls. 

Message 1 of 6 (778 Views)

Re: Maybe im just unlucky but this loot table is trash

★★★★★ Guide
@SDS_JuggernautTV Mozambique is actually good after initial drop if you manage to land your shoots (45 dmg to the chest per spray). All what I see here is someone getting mad because they dont have a good aim so they blame it on guns. Git gud kid.
Message 2 of 6 (718 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@SDS_JuggernautTV I like a p2020 or the moz, if they have hop up. Every weapon has a use, if you can't use every weapon you're the one that needs to train. Landing and dying happens. That's why you use every gun not just your favorites. I think all the single fire weapons are bad, but i still use them because of timing. Autos melt, single fires destroy.
Message 3 of 6 (684 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SDS_JuggernautTV after playing in the same cercastainces I've actually found out if u use the p2020 the right way u can actually knock a player or two
Message 4 of 6 (668 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Oh my friend. Trust me: You're very unlucky.

I've had the same happen to me as well in the past, but it helps not dropping in "Hot Zones" where many other teams will drop too. (I say Hot Zone, but do not necessarily mean those blue Hot Zones with better gear.) Sometimes it really is the luck of the draw, ya know?

Message 5 of 6 (643 Views)

★★ Guide
@SDS_JuggernautTV Try opening 5 crates in a row and getting no weps or armor. Only knockdown and parts XD
Message 6 of 6 (612 Views)