May I have the $ I spent on my Kunai back.

by Just1curiouskid2

Original Post

May I have the $ I spent on my Kunai back.

★ Apprentice

Spent quite a bit to get the heirloom...

Now it is useless.

You have killed her. Sure she may still have a place in the game... However she is no longer fun. I am sure Path mains feel similarly. 

I would like to return the Kunai.

Message 1 of 10 (453 Views)

Re: May I have the $ I spent on my Kunai back.

★★ Expert
@Just1curiouskid2 She’s not useless with the nerf.
They reworked it. The activation kind of sucks, but once it kicks in you move a lot faster, plus you can see people in it.

Don’t be so dramatic. Plus, some people have spent much more money and haven’t gotten an heirloom.
Message 2 of 10 (425 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, and no one is forced to spend money on this game. If you think they’re going to refund you for the heirloom, you have the mentality of a toddler.

Message 3 of 10 (414 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You're joking right ? this update is pretty much a joke in itself lol.

Octane is completely broken, Wraith was in fact buffed (you can slide to counter the slowdown effect), and Crypto remains at the same spot with no real buffs in a teamfight.

Message 4 of 10 (392 Views)

★★ Guide
@Genzzoooo I feel bad for any mirage mains who’ll spend money on that heirloom of his
Message 5 of 10 (371 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah i mean i think the heirloom looks nice, it’s just that I don’t really play mirage like i used to. I already got bloodhound’s heirloom which was the one i wanted the most so I’m chilling lol

Message 6 of 10 (365 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ZinII10 They said this was going to be a minor buff for Crypto, they have more planned for him in the future. So prob season 6 he’ll get his big anticipated buff. Octane will be a lot more fun to play but he’s by no means op, he still needs more because he still offers very little team utility.
Message 7 of 10 (362 Views)

★ Guide
Message 8 of 10 (332 Views)

@Just1curiouskid2 wrote:

Spent quite a bit to get the heirloom...

Now it is useless.

You have killed her. Sure she may still have a place in the game... However she is no longer fun. I am sure Path mains feel similarly. 

I would like to return the Kunai.

Personally, I like the Wraith changes. Yes, the activation takes longer, but: the ability lasts longer, you get to see people in the void, and it's on a shorter cooldown.

How is that not a win, overall?

Message 9 of 10 (284 Views)

★★★★ Novice

All the wraith mains are feeling my pathfinder pain, you didn't even get a huge nerf, the rework is actually pretty cool imo, instead of using this to run away from a solo push you should use this to reposition

Message 10 of 10 (264 Views)